Anyone else buy clothes to coordinate with their Coach bags?

reigo

Jul 18, 2009
The shoe thread got me thinking...I actually will buy clothes to coordinate with my Coach purses or will really make my Coach bag POP. Recently, I bought the large butterfly Parker tote, which is black and white but has emerald green, teal, fuchsia, and cobalt blue and purple butterflies in it so everytime I am out shopping, I find my eye being drawn to the jewel tone solid color shirts, t-shirts, and cardigan sets knowing how killer they would look with my bag and have bought a few soley for that bag! Same goes for the IKAT in blue and pearl. I find myself looking for cute navy tops (already owned a great ruffle front Cardigan from Ann Taylor) to wear with the IKAT.

I also pick my outfits to wear to work sometimes based on what bag I want to wear.

Anyone else buy clothes to coordinate with their bags?

ABSOLUTELY! The bag I'm carrying that day dictates my outfit...never the other way around :nogood: People at work always comment, wow your bag goes so well with your clothes and I'm like, "Really...I hadn't even noticed..." :angel:

But I can't fool my friends or family because they know me too well :P

ABSOLUTELY! The bag I'm carrying that day dictates my outfit...never the other way around :nogood: People at work always comment, wow your bag goes so well with your clothes and I'm like, "Really...I hadn't even noticed..." :angel:

But I can't fool my friends or family because they know me too well :P

Haha! That is sooo me!! :P

That is so good of a question. I always do that. I got the plum Carly last Fall and bought so much purplish-plum colors for the season. Then for Christmas I got a chocolate zoe and did the same. I even will gear nail polish towards the "new" bag I will buy. So, yes, I coordinate everything with my Coach bag!!

Not me! I have such a casual wardrobe that I wear the same "uniform" everyday! In the summer/early fall it's running shorts, t-shirt and flip flops or old running shoes. Winter means a sweatshirt/fleece, t-shirt, jeans and old running shoes. Spring is more shorts and t-shirts!

I suppose I do try and not wear brown with black. I think they clash!

yesterday I was at the Burlington Coat Factory looking for the Apple leather care conditioner for my leather coach bag. I didn't find the conditioner, but I picked up a super cute pair of brown heels.

well, today my mom and I went to the Coach store to pick up an early bday present for me. and i found a medium Chocolate zoe and fell in looove with it. And the two were meant for each other! :love:

Attachments

• chocolate zoe3.JPG
    chocolate zoe3.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 44
I plan my outfit du jour based on:

-shoes that will be appropriate for the day's activities

-the perfume I want to wear that day

- the purse I want to carry and that will suit the day's activities

:biggrin:

yesterday I was at the Burlington Coat Factory looking for the Apple leather care conditioner for my leather coach bag. I didn't find the conditioner, but I picked up a super cute pair of brown heels.

well, today my mom and I went to the Coach store to pick up an early bday present for me. and i found a medium Chocolate zoe and fell in looove with it. And the two were meant for each other! :love:
LOVIN the shoes with that bag- nice match!

Guess I am the odd one here because I don't buy clothes to coordinate my Coach purses :lol: Besides, the clothes and purses I buy tend to be pretty neutral and that doesn't make it hard for me to match them.