Anyone else afraid of scratches so won't stack jewelry?

Pics!!!!!

I love it but I'm terrified!!!!

IMAG0783_zpsce69dc2c.jpg

Nope! Never occurs to me! Wear and tear is normal and I will wear pieces how I want w/o worrying about teeny minor scratches :smile: I can't keep everything I buy looking brand new. I'd rather love it and wear it however I wish.

Pics!!!!!

I love it but I'm terrified!!!!

IMAG0783_zpsce69dc2c.jpg
OMG gorgeous!!!!! Love your entire arm!!! This is what I call "arm candy"!!! Thank you for showing me... I just may have to try! Every morning I say that when I'm getting dressed for work. I even put all the jewelry out on my dresser that I want to wear that day. Then I'm afraid again!!!! I need to get over it! Thank you again!!!

Nope! Never occurs to me! Wear and tear is normal and I will wear pieces how I want w/o worrying about teeny minor scratches :smile: I can't keep everything I buy looking brand new. I'd rather love it and wear it however I wish.

Very true, swanky! I feel like I'm missing out on something. I have to look at it as normal wear and tear.... I don't know why I'm like this. It's frustrating!!!!

OMG gorgeous!!!!! Love your entire arm!!! This is what I call "arm candy"!!! Thank you for showing me... I just may have to try! Every morning I say that when I'm getting dressed for work. I even put all the jewelry out on my dresser that I want to wear that day. Then I'm afraid again!!!! I need to get over it! Thank you again!!!

You are very welcome! I hope you do try out a stack - its fun & pretty

To me, it depends on how delicate the stones are. For the metal one, I will wear them altogether with a watch, as long as they don't have delicate curving (I am afraid that the later polishing may ruin it). I would not wear the pearl bracelet with gold/platinum/silver bracelet because peals are pretty delicate and can be damaged. It is something that has been passed on in my family and I want to take better care of it. I think it depends on how you want to approach. If it is something that can be polished later or something that you don't mind getting a few scratches, go ahead. It is something that is very important in your family and if it is something that you want to continue passing on in your family, I reconsider.

To me, it depends on how delicate the stones are. For the metal one, I will wear them altogether with a watch, as long as they don't have delicate curving (I am afraid that the later polishing may ruin it). I would not wear the pearl bracelet with gold/platinum/silver bracelet because peals are pretty delicate and can be damaged. It is something that has been passed on in my family and I want to take better care of it. I think it depends on how you want to approach. If it is something that can be polished later or something that you don't mind getting a few scratches, go ahead. It is something that is very important in your family and if it is something that you want to continue passing on in your family, I reconsider.

Thank you!!!!