Anyone else a size 4.5 ring size?

Adore

"BLONDIE"
Sep 17, 2006
I'm on the biggest ring kick, looking for a nice ring for myself, although I can't spend a ton of money so that may be why I have such a hard time finding my ring size.
Size 5 seems to slip off, but size 4.5 seems non existent!

Anyone else 4.5 for a ring size, and do you have as much trouble as I do finding your size?
Is it something that should be expected to be custom fit? It's a shame though because I'm just looking for a cute inexpensive real gold ring for myself so I don't want to go crazy.

Well, all my fingers have different measurements becuase instead of just wearing one ring on my 2nd finger, I like to wear like a ring on every finger and my hands and fingers are really small and skinny. My fourth finger is a size 4.5. I can never find rings that fit it. If I see a cute ring, most of the time the lowest size is a 5 or a 6, which is fine but will not fit my 4th finger. I haven't yet, but I think if you go to Tiffany's or any place that sells jewelry, you can get some rings tightened or custom fit.

Yes, I wear a size 4.5. My wedding rings had to be special ordered, because they could not size them down that much. This is mostly an issue with platinum, because it's such a hard metal.

I've had rings made of gold or silver sized down many times--it's not a big deal. If the ring is quite large to begin with, sometimes the result is not quite round--especially if the top of the ring is quite wide.

It would be a good idea to speak with a jeweller and ask what can and cannot be sized, once you choose some ring styles. Best of luck! :smile:

I'm a 4.5 also. My engagement ring and wedding band were both custom made, but for all my other rings, I buy a 5 and have it sized down. It's only about $10-15, as another poster stated. I always wear gold b/c sterling can't be sized and they usually don't have half sizes in Sterling (unless you buy it from Tiffany's!)

me me me!!! it's my right hand ring finger...I always have a hard time findin fashion jewellry, but when i go to the jewellry store they always resize for me.

I'm a 3 on my left hand and a 3.5 on my right......it's impossible to find rings to fit so I've special ordered most of my ring finger rings. Anything I buy off the shelf so to say usually only goes as small as a 5 and that will fit my pointer finger or my thumb......