Anyone buy the Junot yet?!

Aug 17, 2008
Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone has the Junot in their collection yet? Im eyeing the Nior.
I am also considering the Twice in Emp Nior but it looks a little plain to me. The extra gold hardware on the Junot catches my eye as well as the tassel. I was thinking of adding a tassel to the Twice but ehhh im not so sure as the LV tassels are so long. The contrast white stitching doesnt bother me in the photos, however I haven't seen it in real life.
Also kinda waiting to see more info on the Emp pochette metis!
Junot hasn't gotten much love in the Sping Summer 2017 thread so I was curious if anyone has bought it yet!
Much thanks! Screenshot_20170130-091050.jpg

Theres also this style in Pink but id opt for the Nior as well. However im not sure its released yet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170130-084750.png
    Screenshot_20170130-084750.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 1,006
i was wondering the same thing! this bag really appeals to me, even with contrast stitching. i haven't seen the vivienne posted on the US site yet, but like that one too. if anyone got the Junot, please share!! or if you saw/tried it on in the store and have opinions on size and quality.

I tried it on in my search for a great empriente bag. I wasn't a fan of it. It seems comfortable and around the size of my Gucci disco I was wearing that day, if I can recall. It sort of reminded me of the small Chloe Marcie in terms of size.

I couldn't get past the white stitching though, especially since I carry my crossbody bags in front of me and it reminded me of a panty outline. Lol. Here are some pics. I'm 5'2" for reference. Ignore my little guy in the mirror being silly. Lol

IMG_1485792016.705516.jpg

I think I'm going to hold out for the metis or maybe the twice.

I tried it on in my search for a great empriente bag. I wasn't a fan of it. It seems comfortable and around the size of my Gucci disco I was wearing that day, if I can recall. It sort of reminded me of the small Chloe Marcie in terms of size.

I couldn't get past the white stitching though, especially since I carry my crossbody bags in front of me and it reminded me of a panty outline. Lol. Here are some pics. I'm 5'2" for reference. Ignore my little guy in the mirror being silly. Lol

View attachment 3590165

thank you so much for sharing your insights and photos! :smile:

View attachment 3590165

You're right! Carried in the front does kinda look like panty stitcking SMH lmbo! Thats funny.
It's still cute though! I'd definitely have to try it on, im 5 feet and I like where it sits on you sonaturallyme, and your son is so cute! Thank you for your input!

I wonder when the emp pochette metis is releasing as well as the Vivienne.

Anyone else has an opinion on these bags?
Thank you!

You're right! Carried in the front does kinda look like panty stitcking SMH lmbo! Thats funny.
It's still cute though! I'd definitely have to try it on, im 5 feet and I like where it sits on you sonaturallyme, and your son is so cute! Thank you for your input!

I wonder when the emp pochette metis is releasing as well as the Vivienne.

Anyone else has an opinion on these bags?
Thank you!
Thank you and you're welcome! Try it on. You may like it. Styled right, it could definitely work.

As far as the Metis goes, I've heard 2/24 or somewhere around there as the release date. I'm hoping the stores get them in soon so we can see how they look IRL. Not sure about the date on the vivienne though.

View attachment 3590165

Omg! It does look like a panty outline! Lol! Thank you for posting pics. [emoji106]

View attachment 3590165

Omg a panty outline! How funny!

Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone has the Junot in their collection yet? Im eyeing the Nior.
I am also considering the Twice in Emp Nior but it looks a little plain to me. The extra gold hardware on the Junot catches my eye as well as the tassel. I was thinking of adding a tassel to the Twice but ehhh im not so sure as the LV tassels are so long. The contrast white stitching doesnt bother me in the photos, however I haven't seen it in real life.
Also kinda waiting to see more info on the Emp pochette metis!
Junot hasn't gotten much love in the Sping Summer 2017 thread so I was curious if anyone has bought it yet!
Much thanks! View attachment 3590151

Theres also this style in Pink but id opt for the Nior as well. However im not sure its released yet

The Neo Vivienne is in store already in EU. I saw it in person in Pink in early January and it's beautiful.

The Neo Vivienne is in store already in EU. I saw it in person in Pink in early January and it's beautiful.
I bet it is, I would love to have more fun bags to change out according to outfit colors. But I haven't reached that point in my collection yet. Rats!
The Vivienne looks classy and very functional with just the right amount of gold accents to take into an evening outting. I believe the long strap is removable!

I bet it is, I would love to have more fun bags to change out according to outfit colors. But I haven't reached that point in my collection yet. Rats!
The Vivienne looks classy and very functional with just the right amount of gold accents to take into an evening outting. I believe the long strap is removable!

Haha that's a common problem I'm afraid!
It is classy, and the taurillon leather is soft and supple. Yes the strap is removable and it can be worn hanheld or crossbody (at least I could, but I'm petite).

Reactions: MillerRocks
I'm considering red Junot for summer. What do you guys think? With white t-shirt, jeans outfit? Not crazy about the dark cherry stitching.... or wait for the perfect Chanel red caviar bag?