Anyone brand loyal to chanel?

I started buying chanel at the start of the year. It's an expensive habit...I have kept my other less expensive bags but will be buying no more bags (chanel& non chanel) for a long while. I carry chanel at weekends and to go out. My other bags therefore still have a role to play for work and to run errands in the week. I have had the inclination to sell a few but got quoted rubbish prices so I now carry them with renewed gusto. I think though I can't look at other bags and be tempted anymore like I used to be. I have fancied a fendi 2 jours of sometime now but when I come close I think I can use part of that to fund something chanel so I stop...for me that's a positive [emoji6]

This is me now. I'm not tempted at all by other designer handbags in the $$$ range anymore because I can take that $$$ add another $ and I can get another Chanel. :lol:

Not that I have many but I was exclusively Chanel for the last four years until this past June when I dived over to the orange side. Not counting my Longchamp Le Pliage that I use as a diaper/toddler bag I will be exclusively Chanel and Hermes for the rest of my life. I'm quite confident of that. :smile:

My reason why, Chanel and Hermes make the styles that I like and it's a waste of time and money to acquire other brands. Also I'd rather have two or three from each of those brands rather than any/many from others.

Last edited:
Not that I have many but I was exclusively Chanel for the last four years until this past June when I dived over to the orange side. Not counting my Longchamp Le Pliage that I use as a diaper/toddler bag I will be exclusively Chanel and Hermes for the rest of my life. I'm quite confident of that. :smile:

My reason why, Chanel and Hermes make the styles that I like and it's a waste of time and money to acquire other brands. Also I'd rather have two or three from each of those brands rather than any/many from others.

Me too! It keeps things simple and a tidy closet is a happy closet. That's why I've been selling my LV's that are gathering dust. :tumbleweed:

Me too! It keeps things simple and a tidy closet is a happy closet. That's why I've been selling my LV's that are gathering dust. :tumbleweed:

That's exactly what I did. I only have three LVs left. One I gave to my mom, the other is being used as decoration in my office, the third is my passport holder that I cant sell because it's blind stamped with my initials :smile:

I don't know what your lifestyle is like but I think there will be occasions where a Chanel bag won't be appropriate or will work. I have a range of designers but love Chanel the most; however, I can't always use my Chanels. So I wouldn't sell all of your non-Chanel bags. May I ask which bags you are considering getting rid of?

I am thinking to sell my blue McQueen skull padlock tote of last year, a Fendi 2jour of last year, a Prada leather bowler of 7 years ago and a bamboo handle Guccu hobo more than 10 years ago. The reason I am thinking to sell the McQueen and Fendi 2jour is they are still in good value, and the rest of the bags are just lying in my wardrobe collecting dust.