Anyone been to RedDoor Salon?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone been to a Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salon? A few of us family members are thinking of making a day at one but I wanted to see what feedback is on this?

2. It looks great. I haven't been there but maybe go on citysearch.com to see others reviews.

3. I went once a long time ago to get a tan before going to a wedding. I am fair skinned. It came out streaky/blotchy in several areas. I really wasn't happy with it at all. I don't know if they have improved the process. When I went they exfoilated my skin then applied a tanning lotion and put a fan on me to help it dry.

4. I went in Chicago...I really liked it.

5. Yes, I went NYC, Fifth ave store...Always wanted to go "behind" the red door and it was a fun time. Had a facial and spent way too much money on skin care product!! I would recommend!

6. I love Red Door. I go AT LEAST once a month. If you have any questions let me know.

7. elongreach, what services would you recommend? i've only been there for a manicure (it was wonderful!). i'm thinking of treating myself and need some recommendations.

8. I used to go there about 5 years ago, to get my hair colored until my colorist left. It is very nice. I have also had massages, facials, etc.

9. I love Red Door, I go everytime I get to Tucson- unfortunately, none in Miami! great massages!!! Of course, pricey!!!