Anyone been to Balenciaga outlet in Woodbury Commons recently?

Opening? Did they close and re-open?

Last time I was there (around the summer/fall) they didn't have any interesting bags. I don't remember seeing any duffels either.

I've gone twice in recent years and they usually carry clothes/shoes and a few non "classic" style bags and accessories. Nothing they had, either time, would make me want to take a trip there again.

Generally speaking, none of the "outlets" either here in the US or Europe will carry any of the popular Motorcycle-style bags. Typically, if they have bags at all, it will be those that were not popular at all and warrant a mark-down (if you KWIM!).

Every once in a while, they will have some nice accessories though - wallets, card holders, etc.

It's sad because I used to clean-house when I went to the outlet in Incisa, Italy (right outside Florence). Last few times I went, I was in and out of the store in 10 minutes!!

:eek: wow! Any idea how the pricing is like for the city and town bags?

Sorry just saw your question! I didn't look at the prices as I didn't want to do more damage to my bank account after buying the leather jacket there ... You can always call and ask them. Most of the SAs I dealt with were pretty good.