Anyone around for a reveal of our souvenir for Germany?

Here is the messager damier geant scarf in brown. It's a lightweight wool scarf, perfect for our mild Carolina fall and winter seasons. Please forgive how hideous I look - I'm jet-lagged, unshowered and fresh off of a 10.5 hour flight - and up at 3am since it feels like 10am to me!

Congratulations are in order:biggrin: For both an amazing trip and an amazing scarf. I really like it:smile: Damnnnn you clu13. Im on a Ban now:roflmfao: HAHAHA guess that won't last for long:P Anyway, The scarf suits you and I'm sure it suits your husband perfectly as well. I hope to hear how your trip went:smile:

Thank you all for the kind comments! DH is so excited to wear it this weekend to dinner out with friends who also love LV. Then I'm claiming it for work next week!

Aaawwww nice souvenir clu!! Hope you have a wonderful vacation in Germany :smile: I am going to Turkey next week and been thinking of what LV to get from there LOL your reveal has given me something to think about, thank you! LOL Happy new year :smile:

Aaawwww nice souvenir clu!! Hope you have a wonderful vacation in Germany :smile: I am going to Turkey next week and been thinking of what LV to get from there LOL your reveal has given me something to think about, thank you! LOL Happy new year :smile:

Thank you - have a wonderful trip! I have heard that Turkey is beautiful! I do love that DH likes "sharing" things.