Anyone Actually USE the LV Lock on their Bags?

I have used my locks a few times, all happened when I checked in to a hot spring hotel and had to part with my jewelries before going for spas. I don't feel secure having my jewelries laying around in the bathroom unattended, the cleaning staffs might clear them away without noticing! In such circumstances I find the locks rather useful.:P

I don't use my lock. I figure if someone wants what's inside bad enough they will attempt to take the bag. If I can carry it I assume they can make a run with it so I figure it's no use! Lol

I stick them in the lil drawstring dustbags and put it in the pocket.

The only time I've used the lock is when I'm in a plane on a long haul intl flight. I lock it up for the flight so that nothing goes missing when I go to sleep or use the restroom. It's useful for that purpose.

YES , I DID ONCE AND FOR ALL , I USED IT TO LOCKED MY SPEEDY B DURING A FAMILY REUNION , I KEPT ... YES I REPHRASE I KEEP MY BAG INSIDE MY ROOM AND YET WHEN I RETURNED TO THE ROOM THIS ONE NOSEY STEP AUNT HOLDING / MODELLING MY BAG . :shucks::shucks:

BUT ON MY DAILY BASIS NOPE

YES , I DID ONCE AND FOR ALL , I USED IT TO LOCKED MY SPEEDY B DURING A FAMILY REUNION , I KEPT ... YES I REPHRASE I KEEP MY BAG INSIDE MY ROOM AND YET WHEN I RETURNED TO THE ROOM THIS ONE NOSEY STEP AUNT HOLDING / MODELLING MY BAG . :shucks::shucks:

BUT ON MY DAILY BASIS NOPE

👍

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app