Anybody return an item via mail and the retailer claim they never received it?

Thanks jenaywins, in my state of panic, I missed that section. In terms of accepting the credit, I just didn't want the hassle anymore. I can never get through to them via phone. They only have an answering machine, they are slow to respond to emails and when they do, they avoid answering the inquiry and just provide you with some rote answer. It was very frustrating all together. I do like the clothes though, I wish I could find another website with better CS.

ETA: Oops, you are out of luck.

Unwanted or Unopened Item Refund
1) Unwanted or unopened items returned to YesStyle.com must be in their original packaging. Incomplete returns may be refused or disregarded. Customers are required to bear return shipping fees in cases of unwanted or unopened returns. YesStyle.com will not be responsible if return shipments are lost during return transit.
2) Refunds for unwanted or unopened items will be made in YesStyle Credit only and will be processed when returned products are received and confirmed to be in mint condition by YesStyle.com.
3) If you return some/all of the items in your original shipment and the total order amount falls below the minimum purchase requirement for Free Shipping, we will deduct the shipping cost for the remaining items since the order is no longer eligible for free shipping.

do you at least have the post office receipt? it should show the zip code where the package was going.. something that might tip the scale in your favor if you do a charge card dispute

This is all moot now since I received the store credit. But I took the package to a fed ex store that also sends USPS mail and packages. Their receipts are a bit different than the ones the post office provides. The post office receipts are pretty detailed as to where a package is being sent.

The only YesStyle (I believe it's part of YesAsia) I know is the online website that sells a lot of Asian fashion stuff. OP, is this the same store that you purchased from? If it is then YesStyle is pretty legitimate. They've been open for many years now and I used to (many many years ago) buy Asian stuff from them when I couldn't get it in the U.S.

This is a FIVE year old thread that a new member bumped. I suggest if you want the OP to respond, try quoting her so there'd be more of a possibility of her seeing your comments.