Anybody owns this? Is it worth keeping ?

Minoubouch78

Mar 9, 2019
Hi everyone,
My Husband got me this bag for Valentine’s Day in black . Part of me is contemplating an exchange for a more classic bag (considering how much it costs ). I own a jumbo caviar with gold hardware and a medium boy caviar with antique gold hardware and I wanted to add an everyday bag to the mix, for now I am leaning towards black CF jumbo caviar silver hardware .... but then I go back and think a tote would be more useful .... arghhhh.
I have one week left to return it!
Can somebody please advise. Thank you in advance for any input

A4AD6243-70A7-47AE-B717-BA8AC5967ABF.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
My Husband got me this bag for Valentine’s Day in black . Part of me is contemplating an exchange for a more classic bag (considering how much it costs ). I own a jumbo caviar with gold hardware and a medium boy caviar with antique gold hardware and I wanted to add an everyday bag to the mix, for now I am leaning towards black CF jumbo caviar silver hardware .... but then I go back and think a tote would be more useful .... arghhhh.
I have one week left to return it!
Can somebody please advise. Thank you in advance for any input

View attachment 4669779
Return if unhappy.

Maybe go for a more classic tote like the one Classy_Sam has in the profile pic? That style is more classic and could be a compromise between a jumbo and a tote. A jumbo is going to have a considerable cost increase and seems a tote would be more useful to you.

Thank you all for your replies. The only thing That made me not go for the Classic tote is that it doesn’t have zipper on the top ...I had a Paris Biarritz tote and I used it to death for 3 years straight
Thank you again for your kind help :flowers:

Keep it! Your husband will be thrilled he got you a gift that you like and you will definitely find use for it. My husband bought me a tote years ago- and it wasn't what I wanted- but I made use of it and now rely on it a lot when I don't carry my classic flap. I have to admit, this one looks really cool and I like that it's different.