Anybody know are there Gucci on sale in DSW this year?

There was another thread about this. Last year Gucci happened to sell DSW their left over stock because of the bad economy. Seems like based on how fast things sold online, in stores, and at the outlet that DSW may not get the same deal they got last year. I'm bummed I missed the DSW sale last year.

Hey there, They just had the small Flora tote a couple of days ago for $99. It sold out fast though. They also had quite a few pairs of shoes a couple of weeks ago. I would say to check dsw.com often, as they seem to be getting things, and selling out quickly, on a regular basis. My guess is more will be coming. Good luck, they have some great deals from time to time!

They have like 14 pairs of shoes up right now. I ordered four pairs a few days ago and three pairs today. I'm sure I won't keep all of them because you never really know what they are gonna be like til you see them in person.

They have like 14 pairs of shoes up right now. I ordered four pairs a few days ago and three pairs today. I'm sure I won't keep all of them because you never really know what they are gonna be like til you see them in person.

Wow! You bought a lot! I'm not all that much of a shoe gal, but it is a good deal. I was going to get the guccissima peep toe heels, but they're stelleto height and I really don't think they are comfortable, does anyone know?

Don't forget to use the free ship and the $50 off coupon everyone!

The coupon expired yesterday- yes I was a dummy- didn't think to use the coupon over and over for my first order of four. I caught on with the other three pairs though. I don't expect to keep them all. For some reason with gucci and my feet, the same size is not the same for my feet. For instance I take a bigger size in a heel than I do a flat etc. It's really hit and miss for me which is why I buy what can and then figure it when they arrives at my door. I am still mad @ myself though about the coupon. I was in such a hurry because last time when they had the floral tote got 99 I wasted time searching for coupon codes when I came back to it, it was gone.