Anybody have the V tote? Monogram or Empreinte

I have the noir mm and I absolutely love it. It holds a surprising amount yet doesn’t look too big on my 5’2’’ frame. I wear mine I unzipped so the black leather portion pops open a bit and gives a nice slouchy look. Fully zipped looks more structured. Only drawback thus far is the canvas has already chipped a tiny bit on one of the corners after only two months of use—I do as well as I can with being gentle on my bags, but am a little disappointed that the canvas is so delicate on the corners. That said, I still recommend the bag—I’ve reached out to my SA if there’s anything that can be done, but even if they give me store credit (which they probably won’t), I’d probably get the same bag again because I love it :P

I bought the V tote MM in turtledove empreinte last week. It’s my first new LV in 7 years. I did a lot of research and trying on before pulling the trigger. It’s the perfect size for any occasion and I love the soft structure.
I am trying to decide between the turtledove color and black. This picture it almost looks grey, but on the LV website it looks more nude taupe colored. Do you like the color??

Both colors are beautiful but I personally like the Noir with the caramel handles. It’s more neutral and matches better with more of my wardrobe than the Bordeaux and it’s a stunning color combination. I usually don’t like combining black and brown together but for some reason, this bag just caught my attention and looked gorgeous in person. So much so that I grabbed one for myself today! I think it depends on what your typical wardrobe will be when you use this bag and whether you think the Bordeaux will clash. Good luck deciding!

View attachment 4902727
Are you getting any wear in the corners? Saw a preloved one that looked awful.

Are you getting any wear in the corners? Saw a preloved one that looked awful.
I have not experienced any corner wear. I've seen some bags out there with really bad corner wear, and I always wonder how people use their bags such that it gets to that point. I don't baby my bags, and my bag will run into walls from time to time, but I have yet to experience any issues. Hopefully it stays that way!

I have not experienced any corner wear. I've seen some bags out there with really bad corner wear, and I always wonder how people use their bags such that it gets to that point. I don't baby my bags, and my bag will run into walls from time to time, but I have yet to experience any issues. Hopefully it stays that way!
Thanks. I wonder that too. I am trying to decide between the bb and mm, I ordered both to see and compared. Wish they had a pm size like the Siena!

Reactions: miknarth
Thanks. I wonder that too. I am trying to decide between the bb and mm, I ordered both to see and compared. Wish they had a pm size like the Siena!
You might love both sizes! I have the Pallas in both MM and BB and I find they have different functions for me. The V Tote is a similarly designed bag. I would love to add a BB one day. Good luck deciding!

I’m thinking oh buying the V-tote bb black in empreinte. Does anyone has experience with this one?
I am so stuck! I am having a heck of a time deciding between the Empreinte Onthego and Empreinte V Tote. I love both style of bags. UGH!!
I am also torn between these two bags. Can someone who owns v tote mm please share if they would recommend the v tote. Thanks in advance.