Anybody else with a skinny wallet hoarding problem?

ouiouilexiaussi

TresLexi
O.G.
Jul 28, 2013
I came across this wallet style recently and have fallen head over heels for the simplicity and utility of it: easy access to cards, a zip pocket for the occasional coinage, and a slim profile that makes it easy to throw in bags of all sizes. My excuse to buy this one? It was on sale at Zappo’s and with the $25 voucher they sent me to entice me into becoming a VIP member, it only ended up costing me a whopping 8 bucks. Olive green is all one of my favorite Fall hues.

8C0C3558-DF53-47E7-86D4-CAD42F74076B.jpeg 812CF20F-6222-4610-80FA-0CEA5750BF5E.jpeg

Yeah, I can't do a full continental wallet. I carry mostly crossbody/camera bag styles and those wallets won't fit. Besides, I don't carry a ton of stuff so I don't need anything with that many slots.
I exclusively use bi-fold wallets with outside zipper (either MJ or Kate Space) that measure around 3"x4". They fit in any bag, have a billfold for cash, 4 card slots + 1 ID slot, and a zip section for coins. More than enough for me. :biggrin:

https://www.katespade.com/products/cedar-street-small-stacy/PWRU3906.html

Yeah, I can't do a full continental wallet. I carry mostly crossbody/camera bag styles and those wallets won't fit. Besides, I don't carry a ton of stuff so I don't need anything with that many slots.
I exclusively use bi-fold wallets with outside zipper (either MJ or Kate Space) that measure around 3"x4". They fit in any bag, have a billfold for cash, 4 card slots + 1 ID slot, and a zip section for coins. More than enough for me. :biggrin:

https://www.katespade.com/products/cedar-street-small-stacy/PWRU3906.html

Ooh, I like that one! It’s cute and holds all the essentials!

I fell in love with a wallet just like that one as well. Fair warning - my card slots stretched out and the cards started flinging out whenever I pulled it out of my purse. And they would fly!

I hope you don’t have the same experience! One card per slot!

Reactions: jblended
I fell in love with a wallet just like that one as well. Fair warning - my card slots stretched out and the cards started flinging out whenever I pulled it out of my purse. And they would fly!

I hope you don’t have the same experience! One card per slot!

Oh wow! I’ll definitely keep that in mind while using mine. Thanks!

Bought an MJ wallet on eBay in hot pink a month or so ago... the hardware was badly scratched even though the seller claimed it was new. I listed and sold it (with a disclaimer to the next buyer about its condition). Fast forward to a few days ago: found the same wallet on sale in gold on the MJ website.... couldn’t resist!

Attachments

• F5D7D26D-E309-4B75-A0AA-FF17A1EB64E8.jpeg
    F5D7D26D-E309-4B75-A0AA-FF17A1EB64E8.jpeg
    293.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 73028CBD-F0BE-4768-A882-2025EF464CD1.jpeg
    73028CBD-F0BE-4768-A882-2025EF464CD1.jpeg
    271.3 KB · Views: 30
These are cute. I like the idea of a little card wallet but they aren't practical in this lifetime for myself.

My "wallet" has always been a three zip, la sport type of nylon wallet/sac for Monday through to Fridays. The first zip pocket is for my wallet stuff, the centre zip for hygiene stuff, and back zip for work/client cards.

On the weekends I would likely use a cross body wallet.

Reactions: ouiouilexiaussi
I bought the Peanuts version- it is really cute and well-made. I have a Coach version of the same SLG with Woodstock that I use everyday for my bus pass and as a keyholder. The zip pocket is useful for receipts, etc. These are great little wallets when you want something that is flat for a backpack or a small bag. It fits in my LV pochette assessoire as well.

I bought the Peanuts version- it is really cute and well-made. I have a Coach version of the same SLG with Woodstock that I use everyday for my bus pass and as a keyholder. The zip pocket is useful for receipts, etc. These are great little wallets when you want something that is flat for a backpack or a small bag. It fits in my LV pochette assessoire as well.

Yes; they’re perfect for small bags and wristlets. :smile:

Reactions: toujours*chic