Any word on turquoise?

oooh i like both!

i hope the leather isn't as veiny as the pale magenta's though. i want think smooth leather for this colour.

and seeing as i never put myself on the waitlist, it's ebay stalking time over the next few weeks

Any update??? Is it coming out this weekend?? Thanks!!

Kim @ BalNY told me they "hope" they will be getting Turquoise in this week. I was there on Sunday and she said it was scheduled to come in, but the way she said it sounded like they have been waiting for a while. I didn't press her, though, but if I get a chance to head over there later this week or early next week I'll check it out.

Hey ladies, I spoke to Eric of Bal. Printemps yesterday and was told that he has a turquoise PT available. As I'm his waitlist for Work & First, any ladies interested please call him.

Hey ladies, I spoke to Eric of Bal. Printemps yesterday and was told that he has a turquoise PT available. As I'm his waitlist for Work & First, any ladies interested please call him.

I met Eric last fall, he was great! Did he tell you when the Work will arrive, and perhaps the SGH Day? TIA! :tup:

I met Eric last fall, he was great! Did he tell you when the Work will arrive, and perhaps the SGH Day? TIA! :tup:

Yeah, he's a nice guy and speaks very good English! No news yet for Work! I'm as excited as everyone and told him will call him every other day to check and he laughed about it. He said he'll call me if he gets hold of any Work and CPs. I'm only on waitlist for Work & CPs so I didn't ask about SGH Day. Sorry!