Any weekend plans? What on your agenda?

Tonight: eating a dairy queen blizzard and watching Grey's Anatomy :P
Tomorrow: jogging outside if it's warm :heart:, weight-lifting class at the gym, getting some school stuff done, and I'll probably end up at the mall ;)
Sunday: Boot camp workout class, going to Barnes and Noble to read mags, getting lunch with someone, and going back to my apartment ugh :sad:

Yesterday I went out with my FI and some of our friends for his birthday....Today I'm just doing laundry & cleaning and then having a relaxing night in....And tomorrow I'm having a huge dinner at my mom's house :smile: Can't wait.

My daughter headed back to college after her spring break so I'm getting the house back in order:rolleyes:.

My hubby and I are going to see Remember Me tomorrow. He is not as thrilled as I am about seeing this movie but we will get him a giant size popcorn and all will be good.

Fran

Mother's Day Weekend: Texax Holdem tonight
Saturday: putting up my little boy's new swing set
Sunday: Out to eat @ Copelands of New Orleans then boiling crawfish later that evening.

Tonight: TGIF dinner & drinks with co-workers
Saturday: Retail therapy with some good girl friends
Sunday: Mother's Day brunch with grandma since Mom is out of town

I had a truly crappy week (awful awful awful) so I'm spending this weekend just decompressing and getting my smile back.

There, I feel a bit happier already...

I had a truly crappy week (awful awful awful) so I'm spending this weekend just decompressing and getting my smile back.

There, I feel a bit happier already...

Ugh, I know this feeling. Try to let it go now so you don't feel awful all weekend.

We are moving in 5 weeks so pretty much weekends are full, might list some stuff on evilbay...nap...