Any Valentino Lovers? Show Us What You Have Or Want!

I'm dying for a histoire bag- so glad you posted one! How do you like yours?

I'm also loving the side bow zip top satchel bag on Neimans site or a Nuage bow bag. And anything with bows!!

I love my Histoire and am actually surprised how much I carry it! I carry this bag for days on end without wanting to switch.

As for Valentino and bows...have you seen the latest BG mag? It has a really cool straw patterned bag with a leather bow on the side. I usually just love bows on other people but this bags is really grabbing me. I am really warming up to the Nuage Bow bag also.

Samantha -
Your collection is exquisite and I've admired Valentino bags for awhile - just amazing workmanship and in many ways, in a class all by itself. I have yet to make the leap to a Valentino....but know that they are in my future!
I've been wondering - with Valentino retiring - what's gonna happen to his line?
Do you know who designs for the house?

I have loved Valentino bags for a few years now. I find the designs to be feminine and finished with beautiful details. I would love to see the Valentino bags you ladies own or would love to own. I will start...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm in :heart: with your collection of Vals. AMAZING!!!:woohoo:

I love valentino, but have never purchased one. I will try and go get a picture of the Valentino store display I saw yesterday - one side was all red bags, and the other was all hot pink. It was stunning - love the rose totes.