Any Tory Burch Lee Radziwill Fans Out There?

Debbie65

Dec 5, 2019
What do you all think of this new release from Tory Burch? Tory Burch is a brand I have come to really love after I discovered her Lee Radziwill line. It's a bit pricey but I have pulled the trigger on a few Lee's already that I just had to have. No regrets only on my petite Double as I never reach for it and may sell. Im loving the dark burgundy wrinkled patent with dark purple suede contrast. Please share your opinion. I would love to hear them. :smile: yay or nay?

Screenshot_20220924-183306_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220924-183253_Chrome.jpg

Early October Tory Burch is having there fall sale just fyi. Up to 30 percent off on most items starting at $500 I believe and starting at $200 to 499 its 20 or 25% off I believe. I was thinking of getting this patent one but may wait til it goes on sale. It just launched and I don't believe it will qualify for the 30% off unfortunately.

Reactions: PurseUOut
Early October Tory Burch is having there fall sale just fyi. Up to 30 percent off on most items starting at $500 I believe and starting at $200 to 499 its 20 or 25% off I believe. I was thinking of getting this patent one but may wait til it goes on sale. It just launched and I don't believe it will qualify for the 30% off unfortunately.

Thanks for the heads up! Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think I've ever seen any Lee bags in a tiered sale - only the seasonal styles that go on the regular sale. Here's to hoping the small black size is included!

Reactions: Debbie65
Thanks for the heads up! Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think I've ever seen any Lee bags in a tiered sale - only the seasonal styles that go on the regular sale. Here's to hoping the small black size is included!
Yes many times it is the seasonal colors of the Lee Radizwells that go on sale but not always! Yes Lee's do go on sale but it wasn't always that way. They use to be always excluded but not anymore. I saw a croc black Lee in the satchel style at the Tory Outlet for mid $300! I just bought the larger Lee Radziwill about 1 month ago in smooth leather in the color Moose! That is one of their classic colors! It was the largest size that was on sale, so the medium/large size. I was shocked! You can get the black smooth leather one in the larger size too if you can find it. Its not online, at least not currently. I havent seen the larger size Lee satchels on line fir awhile. You will need to have an SA track one for you or you can do what I did and just walk in and ask for the bag and for the price. The SA didn't even know it was on sale. It was cheaper then the small! I got it for mid $500. It was not the double version but the satchel. It's a large bag but it is such a statement bag in that size. They also had the croc version in grey with the cream suede sides in the satchel. That was also on sale in the medium/large. Stunning bag! It was just slightly more then the Moose smooth leather one I purchased. There is a large Red Double with the blue suede on sale now. It's about $900 but if you get it during the sale, you'll get 30 percent off! I'm not sure if you are interested in the red leather version but if so let me know and I'll email you and let you know which boutique it is at. It's. a bit too much red for me. Lol. Stalk the website on a regular basis. They do put both Lee doubles and Lee satchels on sale and the last time I looked (a few days ago) there were Lee's on sale on the website. They do offer a 14 day price adjustment so if you see what you want, get it now and get a proce adjustment when the promotion starts. I think it starts Oct 3 but just keep checking in case it's before then.

Reactions: PurseUOut
I did see the bucket bag in person however I did not inspect or touch the bag. From just viewing it on a shelf, the quality of the leather looked really nice. The shape literally looks just like what it looks like online. I do feel it's overpriced for the size bag that it is but that's all perspective. What's great is that you can return the bag if you are not satisfied with it. Lee Radizwell bags are made very well with great materials and craftsmanship so my thought is the quality will be just as nice as the other Lee's. Hope the little bit that I know helps some.

Last edited:
Anyone have a chance to see the bucket bag IRL? I am wondering how the quality is compared to the double bag.

View attachment 5622174
View attachment 5622175

View attachment 5622176

I was browsing in a TB store and these were on sale. I really liked the quality and feel of the leather. They are also on sale in some dept stores. I was almost tempted to buy this one in your photo, but I carry too much junk which when I tried, didn't work out for me. The SA also told me the line of Lee Radziwill bags are being discontinued.

Reactions: Debbie65
I was browsing in a TB store and these were on sale. I really liked the quality and feel of the leather. They are also on sale in some dept stores. I was almost tempted to buy this one in your photo, but I carry too much junk which when I tried, didn't work out for me. The SA also told me the line of Lee Radziwill bags are being discontinued.
Ooh gosh, discontinued? Perhaps she meant the Lee Radziwill in the bucket bag style?

Ooh gosh, discontinued? Perhaps she meant the Lee Radziwill in the bucket bag style?
Yeah, i thought that what she said was a bit strange. I'm new to TB bags (just bought 1) and I didn't believe it 100%. Perhaps some of you wonderful TPFers who are in the TB "loop" can shed more light on whether or not this is true!

AwwwYeah, i thought that what she said was a bit strange. I'm new to TB bags (just bought 1) and I didn't believe it 100%. Perhaps some of you wonderful TPFers who are in the TB "loop" can shed more light on whether or not this is true!
I am a Tory Burch fan. Lol. Out of all the contemporary brands, Tory is it for me. I have about 8 of her Lee Radziwill bags and 2 Eleanor bags. Out of all the styles she carries, those 2 styles are what I have been gravitating to. I seriously doubt the Lee Radziwill bags will be discontinued overall but perhaps this bucket bag version Lee as I haven't seen one in the boutique for a while. Which Tory bag did you purchase? I must say, the colors of many of her bags are just so beautiful!

Yeah, i thought that what she said was a bit strange. I'm new to TB bags (just bought 1) and I didn't believe it 100%. Perhaps some of you wonderful TPFers who are in the TB "loop" can shed more light on whether or not this is true!
Hearing that the Lee's might be discontinued sent me straight to the site to Chat & ask. Answer from this particular chat rep (Phoebe) skirted the question, then seemed to tap dance a bit. It went like this:

Me: A sales associate in a TB store told a customer that the Lee Radziwill line is being discontinued. Is this true?

Phoebe: Thank you for sharing that information. I am delighted to assist you in any possible way. The Lee Radziwill is a hot item right now and we're sorry to say that it's currently out of stock due to its popularity. We suggest checking online to see if it's back in stock soon.

Me: Ty, Phoebe but my question is if the Lee Radziwill line is being discontinued?

Phoebe: I'm sorry for the confusion, Sheherazade. May you please confirm if you have a style number of Lee Radziwill?

Me: I'm asking if the entire Lee Radziwill line is being discontinued?

Phoebe: Thank you for confirming, Sheherazade! Just wanted to give you a heads up that the Lee Radziwill styles that are out of stock are older ones, but we have some new styles available now.

*Note: There were eternal pauses btwn answers. This + her indirect responses leads me to believe that she either has no idea or is not permitted to answer truthfully.

Me: Alright, ty Phoebe. So to be clear, you are saying that the entire Lee Radziwill line is not being discontinued? If you don't know the answer, please say that & refer me to someone who can answer this question directly. It would be greatly appreciated, as myself & about a dozen fellow Lee Radziwill bag lovers would like an answer to this particular question. Is the Lee Radziwill line of bags being discontinued?

*Note: This particular pause was eternal squared...⏳

Phoebe: I apologize for any confusion, Sheherazade. We can confirm that not all Lee Radziwill products will be discontinued. The old style is just out of stocks and we have new styles now. We appreciate your understanding.

Me: Ty, Phoebe. And by "old styles" do you mean the non-double styles? In other words, the Lee Radziwill double bag styles will continue to be produced?

Phoebe: That's correct!

Me: Great! Thank you so much for this info. Have a wonderful weekend, Phoebe!

Phoebe: You are welcome. I just want to make sure, is there something else that I can help you with aside from this? I would be glad to provide further assistance.

Me: No, that's it. Take care!

Phoebe: My pleasure assisting you today, Sheherazade. Since there's nothing else, I just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for being one of the absolute best customers we have here at Tory Burch. We truly appreciate your support and can't wait for your next transaction with us! Again, this is Phoebe. Have a lovely Sunday afternoon!

She was very sweet but because of how difficult it was to get a direct answer (& not quite sure I did get a direct answer?), I'm still wondering...🤔. What do u guys think?

Reactions: travelbliss
Hearing that the Lee's might be discontinued sent me straight to the site to Chat & ask. Answer from this particular chat rep (Phoebe) skirted the question, then seemed to tap dance a bit. It went like this:

Me: A sales associate in a TB store told a customer that the Lee Radziwill line is being discontinued. Is this true?

Phoebe: Thank you for sharing that information. I am delighted to assist you in any possible way. The Lee Radziwill is a hot item right now and we're sorry to say that it's currently out of stock due to its popularity. We suggest checking online to see if it's back in stock soon.

Me: Ty, Phoebe but my question is if the Lee Radziwill line is being discontinued?

Phoebe: I'm sorry for the confusion, Sheherazade. May you please confirm if you have a style number of Lee Radziwill?

Me: I'm asking if the entire Lee Radziwill line is being discontinued?

Phoebe: Thank you for confirming, Sheherazade! Just wanted to give you a heads up that the Lee Radziwill styles that are out of stock are older ones, but we have some new styles available now.

*Note: There were eternal pauses btwn answers. This + her indirect responses leads me to believe that she either has no idea or is not permitted to answer truthfully.

Me: Alright, ty Phoebe. So to be clear, you are saying that the entire Lee Radziwill line is not being discontinued? If you don't know the answer, please say that & refer me to someone who can answer this question directly. It would be greatly appreciated, as myself & about a dozen fellow Lee Radziwill bag lovers would like an answer to this particular question. Is the Lee Radziwill line of bags being discontinued?

*Note: This particular pause was eternal squared...⏳

Phoebe: I apologize for any confusion, Sheherazade. We can confirm that not all Lee Radziwill products will be discontinued. The old style is just out of stocks and we have new styles now. We appreciate your understanding.

Me: Ty, Phoebe. And by "old styles" do you mean the non-double styles? In other words, the Lee Radziwill double bag styles will continue to be produced?

Phoebe: That's correct!

Me: Great! Thank you so much for this info. Have a wonderful weekend, Phoebe!

Phoebe: You are welcome. I just want to make sure, is there something else that I can help you with aside from this? I would be glad to provide further assistance.

Me: No, that's it. Take care!

Phoebe: My pleasure assisting you today, Sheherazade. Since there's nothing else, I just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for being one of the absolute best customers we have here at Tory Burch. We truly appreciate your support and can't wait for your next transaction with us! Again, this is Phoebe. Have a lovely Sunday afternoon!

She was very sweet but because of how difficult it was to get a direct answer (& not quite sure I did get a direct answer?), I'm still wondering...🤔. What do u guys think?
Hi there. I actually saw this same post on another Tory Burch feed. I replied back to you there. Please see below.

Post in thread 'Show off your Tory Burch items here (bags. Slgs, shoes, clothing, ANYTHING Tory Burch! :smile:' https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ing-anything-tory-burch.1066520/post-35982285