any tips on buying a mono pochette accessories?

margego888

Feb 20, 2008
Need some advice on buying a mono pochette accessories, what to check for. This will be my first lv bag if ever, that is why i really want to be "educated". At first im planning to buy a mono speedy, but heard about the price increase again last April 17, and i think it's not a good idea anymore to buy it since almost everything are going up nowadays, better save some for my kids imo. I guess a pochette will be fine with me.

If I was you, I would wait a few more months and save for the speedy honestly. You seem to have your heart really set on it; with bags this expensive, you cant ''settle''!

But if you want to but the pochette make sure that:

-It is new (no patina, dirty, etc.)
-Has no splits at the strap or the tag
-Hardware is clean and shiny
-Canvas is well aligned and clean

..Thats pretty much it! Have fun!

If I was you, I would wait a few more months and save for the speedy honestly. You seem to have your heart really set on it; with bags this expensive, you cant ''settle''!

Ditto

If you do decide to go with the pochette accessoires the only thing I would really be sure to check that wasnt listed above is to triple check the gusset tab (the little leather 'pad' that connects to one end of the zipper)

I just had to send mine in (1 year old) for repair as it is becoming deglazed ie: splitting. Ive only used it about a dozen times over that period at most, so check that all ends are really sealed tight. Aside, LV covered the repair under warranty - no charge but 4-6 week wait :cry:

I totally agree with kissmyace!! If you really want the speedy, wait and save for as long as it takes! It will be worth it as speedys are such classics. Don't settle for anything your not going to be fully happy with :yes::tup: