Any recommendations?

Juda - are you referring to the fraying edges on the leather strips?

My BV wallet (nappa) has this... apparently happens with constant use. But I only have it on 1-2 edges. Not like your photo where it seems to show on a relatively bigger section. Is this from one of your Cabats? It may be due to the heat/temperature. I live in KL and it can get really hot here... I sometimes see it on my Sloane.

Juda - are you referring to the fraying edges on the leather strips?

Yes. Thanks TDL for your reply.
Not cabat :sweatdrop:
It has been used not more than 3 times that's why I am :shrugs:
Any suggestions on how to fix it or prevent it?
It is on a relatively small section of the handbag but at the same time it is not that small
Did I make any sense?:confused1:

Juda--oh no!

I don't think I've seen that on any of my bags--even the ones that have been used a lot. But I am going to pull some out today and check them. I'll get back with you!

Hi Juda! I remember reading about fraying..., found it, here! We didn't find any real "solution" to the issue, though... It's natural to untreated leather but yours is quite pronouncing. Does it bother you a lot??

I agree that it is a relatively sizeable portion of the bag so I don't suggest you fix it yourself. The best option would be to bring it to the BV boutique. BTW, they might tell you to wait 6 months since they'll have to send it back to Italy. At least that was what I was told when I brought my wallet in.

I don't think spraying an aerosol protectant will help solve the fraying either. Those are just meant to prevent dirt & stains on the leather.

Your bag looks like it's made of Cervo leather. Is it? This "fraying" tends to happen on the "thicker" leather strips like Cervo and Nappa Umbria (hence my Sloane comment earlier).

It is from rubbing, because of the location of the problem
I will be more careful in the future.
If it becomes worse, I will take it to BV
Thank you for your help