Any possibility of finding an Apple Green Day?????

Hi all and thank you for all the posts and help everyone has given in my quest for an apple green day bag. I scored an apple green city bag from a wonderful PF'r on Ebay. I just received her and she is an amazing leather and bag. Great condition! I will take pics tomorrow. I love, love the bag :supacool: but it is bright. Just wondering if I can pull it off. I had really wanted the day style, but with help from my DH, the smaller amount of green in the city bag would maybe be a better choice he thought. I sure hope I can pull it off, it is just a perfect leather and slouch and the color is beautiful! Till tomorrow. I will post pics and get everyones comments. I know everyone will be honest.:graucho: Right?

Hi all and thank you for all the posts and help everyone has given in my quest for an apple green day bag. I scored an apple green city bag from a wonderful PF'r on Ebay. I just received her and she is an amazing leather and bag. Great condition! I will take pics tomorrow. I love, love the bag :supacool: but it is bright. Just wondering if I can pull it off. I had really wanted the day style, but with help from my DH, the smaller amount of green in the city bag would maybe be a better choice he thought. I sure hope I can pull it off, it is just a perfect leather and slouch and the color is beautiful! Till tomorrow. I will post pics and get everyones comments. I know everyone will be honest.:graucho: Right?

CONGRAT!!! :woohoo:
You finally found an AG!
Whoohooo!!!

Cant wait for pics!

LOL!
You will pull it off!!
Just load yourself with heaps of self confidence, you will be fine!! :P

Congrats on finding an AG! :woohoo:
While the Day is a lovely style, I think the City is WONDERFUL! The most in demand style, has the shoulder strap or you can carry it as a handbag.

The AG is bright, but its a beautiful bright. Not 'neony'. I'm sure you will pull it off. Can't wait to see the photos.

Okay here is my new (to me and condition as new) AG city bag. I loved carrying her today. She made me feel like tomorrow wasn't the last day of summer. Will probably carry it this week through the great weather we are having and then put her away for a winters night sleep till next spring. I want honest opinions if the color is okay with my skin tone. I don't know if I should care or not since I love the leather so much and how happy the color makes me feel. :cloud9:

IMG_5190_2.jpg

IMG_5193.jpg

IMG_5189.jpg

Thank you Conni618 for such a firm :tup:. This is the most I've ever spent on a bag before and the brightest color. Brightness is addictive though, scary, but can't help but make one smile. I really love the pop of color!

Wander, you are so right, it isn't a neony green but a beautiful bright green.:yes:

Thank you Drati. It is such great condition. I don't think it was carried hardly at all or at least very carefully. I am very appreciative to the seller for accepting my offer.

:hugs:

It looks GREAT on you. :ps:
The AG works fine with your skin tone (it's not near your face like a sweater). I like it with your jeans and blouse, great casual look. I hope you keep it and enjoy!

It looks GREAT on you. :ps:
The AG works fine with your skin tone (it's not near your face like a sweater). I like it with your jeans and blouse, great casual look. I hope you keep it and enjoy!

Thanks Wander,
I noticed that you are also from wonderful sunny Colorado. At least I have many sunny days here to wear it. I agree that it isn't so close to my face to give a swallow look. That's why I decided against getting it in a day bag. It seemed to be color but a little further away. It really makes me think about my next HG being a lovely magenta........

Have you seen many Bal bags around Colorado? I have only seen one.