Any pad in cream colors

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are ther anyone in here have a pad in cream? I order 1 from AR but the color on their web look more like off white color. If you guy have this color please post pic thanks:love:

2. I am also looking to hear from poeple who own paddies in the different white shades:

cream, craie, ivory, blanc...etc

Please post Pics!!

3. Hi Ladies, yes the paddingtons came in different shades of white/cream/ivory etc

I have two paddingtons in different shades of cream, one is a little like light buttermilk and the other one in ivory. The one that is like light buttermilk was one of the first paddingtons ever released. The ivory one was a later edition....but they are all beautiful.....I need to get my digicam back and I will post pictures ASAP

4. :jammin: thanks Sally.

5. my craie paddy....sorry if other bags are included in the picture

Attached Files:

6. Is your paddy more like a ivory cream or light light brown in person?
    thanks

7. Chloe has several different cream shades, here's one thread about them;

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/what-is-the-most-versatile-shade-of-cream-51308.html?highlight=cream%2A

Here's about lovely 2005 vanilla with pictures;

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/name-me-if-you-can-my-new-arrived-50717.html?highlight=vanilla

About a craie; it has a slight pink undertone in it. The one that is ivory cream is propably blanc from s/s 06, and the creme for this fall is like light beige in real :yes: Oh and then there is mastic for this fall - that one I haven't seen irl :biggrin:

8. oh my I guess I have gotten my color there wrong if CRAIE has a pink undertone then mine is NOT craie.....looking at my bag, it looks like ivory/ cream...sorry if i couldnt be of any help

9. MY pad shopper is more like latte cream. Thank you for your help i was expect more of an off white color.