Any outlet coupons for the week of 8/5 onward?

I doubt it since the Madison collection just hit outlet.. I dont think they want to discount that much on the Madison since they know it will sell w/o the coupon..

If I were the Coach Powers That Be, I would consider putting one out this week since this is the weekend when several states do the Tax Free days for back-to-school shopping incentives (it's limited to clothing & shoes under $100 and school supplies under $20). Since people will be out shopping for whatever school level is pertinent, I'd try to lure shoppers into the store with a coupon. BUT that's just me and that's just wishful thinking :biggrin:

If I were the Coach Powers That Be, I would consider putting one out this week since this is the weekend when several states do the Tax Free days for back-to-school shopping incentives (it's limited to clothing & shoes under $100 and school supplies under $20). Since people will be out shopping for whatever school level is pertinent, I'd try to lure shoppers into the store with a coupon. BUT that's just me and that's just wishful thinking :biggrin:
Unlikely as the retailers I THINK have to eat the cost... but I will be hitting up Clarks at the outlet at some point, and using some JCPenny gift cards from last christmas (hehe I know, I'm lazy) to spend while I'm not wasting $$ on taxes.

Retailers do not absorb the sales tax. The qualifying sales are exempt from tax on tax-free days.

Unlikely as the retailers I THINK have to eat the cost... but I will be hitting up Clarks at the outlet at some point, and using some JCPenny gift cards from last christmas (hehe I know, I'm lazy) to spend while I'm not wasting $$ on taxes.

I think we would have had the coupons by now IMO. Maybe next weekend. I don't think it'll have anything to do with the Madison collection hitting, those have been in the outlets for 2 weeks and they ran a coupon. Anyway, all they'd have to do is exclude Madison pieces if that was a problem for them. My Aurora outlet had the Madison magazine totes, Spectator Sabrina's, leather Sabrina's, IKAT, Shoulder Bags etc...etc..etc..last weekend when there WAS a coupon. JMHO.

They also maybe DONE doing these coupons. It causes problems with some getting PA's and others NOT, they have to re-price because they jack up pricing. I told my cousin she maybe better off buying when there wasen't a coupon IMO if she wanted a Zoe or redlined item!!!