Any one who has had experiance with Me clinic?

honeymilktea

Jan 13, 2019
Any one or knows someone with experiance with f2f consultation, surgery or any thing else?
The prices there are attractive but I worry if this is due to a lack of the surgeon's skill, quality of care or is just fasely advertised.

I have finally joined here and thought I would contribute (as I am considering PS in Korea and researching, considering ME again).

I have derm services done there. Fractional laser, Ultherapy. Initially when I enquired they had agreed to do a whole package of acne treatments and a thread lift in the nose but when I arrived it was clear the Doctor did not actually do the online consultation and she said I wasn't a suitable candidate and my skin wasn't bad enough.

The PS that performed the skin treatments was US trained/had done some studies or residency there at one stage (he has a mixed accent and I asked him if he had lived in the states) and very attractive. He was super nice and gave me a consult regarding my nose as he did the Ultherapy. He was honest about the results and said I had very good skin for my age and less sagging in the jowl region that most - he would not recommend that I repeat this for 2 years as it may cause facial fat loss/a thinner face (it definitely did).

The clinic itself is very busy and although arriving on time it was quite chaotic. About 50% locals and 50% tourists. There were very few spare chairs and not a lot of privacy (I'm sure PS is different).