Any one seen(help me locate)

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
wondering if anyone has seen the soho sig. satchel in the outlets way recently? sorry no number, but it zips around, and a good way to describe it is boxy(?) windering b/c i had my eye on it and they've taken it off the website, that larger one is there but not the smaller one,ALSO
silly q, but when are the new sig stripe stuff coming out?:love:

wondering if anyone has seen the soho sig. satchel in the outlets way recently? sorry no number, but it zips around, and a good way to describe it is boxy(?) windering b/c i had my eye on it and they've taken it off the website, that larger one is there but not the smaller one,ALSO
I haven't seen the signature ones, but I saw the leather ones white with brown straps about 3 weeks ago at round rock

I have not seen the soho signature satchel at the Outlets. The new signature striped stuff hits the stores
on Monday, May 21st.