any one like the musette mono or damier??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. First....I want to say hello..I'm new here and I absolutely LOVE LV. I was wondering what your opinions are on the musette (large one)? and if you like it, do you like it in the mono or damier? I can't decide if its cute or not. :confused1: I have a 2 year old and I think it would be useful (hands free...haha) I have 2 speedys and they are hard to use..but I love them. I usually just take my wallet out and keep the bag in the car. Any thoughts...would be great!! Thanks

2. i find that a little big, but it would be a very useful bag, especially if you need your hands free for your child

i myself have the Mono Musette Salsa, the smaller version, and i love it

3. not really a fan of this bag... but i think it looks much better in damier.

4. I also wanted to say that I'm not a small girl..about 5'9.

5. I have this bag ( musette) and use it all the time. I love that it fits a ton and is hands free. :heart:

Its one of the most functional bags that I have. The flap is a little long when you open and close it but it is PRICELESS to have a messenger style bags that is not super bulky. It sits nicely close to the body.

You will love this bag. Promise.

Once I use mine to death I will buy another one. I love it that much. I have the mono one by the way

6. FABULOUS bag!!! If you have little ones, go with damier!;) And welcome to tPF!!!:flowers:

7. Yes, sounds like a good choice since you have kids.

And please, for your own sake, don't leave your bag IN YOUR CAR! Even if you are going to run a 3 minute errand you risk someone breaking into your car and taking off with the poor speedy!:shocked:

8. Noooo-don't leave your bag in the car! It's expensive to replace the bag AND the glass the thief breaks when he steals your bag!!!! It only takes a pro thief a second. . .

I think the musette looks great in damier.

9. I like the damier.

10. I think it's very cute in damier.

11. I personally prefer the mono Musette, had one but sold it. For some reason the Damier one looks masculine to me, but I love/adore all other Damier bags though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice