Jimmy Choo Any Luck On Ebay????

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Well I did something I typically try to stay away from, but for some reason, I was sitting at the computer and got sucked in:sneaky:
So it came down to the final 3 minutes and I was amazed this bag would start climbing in price, but it didn't.....:amazed: Since it had lots (over 2200) of FB, there was an easy return policy and all the photos looked authentic, I placed a bid with the max I would go and I actually won!
So during the 3 days of waiting for it to arrive:sweatdrop: I kept double checking the listing looking for signs pointing to being a fake or something wrong with it, but I could not find a thing.
Well, she arrived this morning and I am still :yes::wlae: I can not believe this actually worked out in my favor!
Here is the XL Ramona that I paid $560.00 for:yahoo::yahoo:
This is one of the few times I can honestly say I found a Great deal on Ebay
:party:

Attachments

• xlramona.jpg
    xlramona.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 66
  • xlramona2.jpg
    xlramona2.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 49
  • xlramona4.jpg
    xlramona4.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 42
  • xlramona3 (2).jpg
    xlramona3 (2).jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 43
  • xlramona5 (2).jpg
    xlramona5 (2).jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 41
That is gorgeous, congrats! No matter how many times you examine the photos in a listing, its hard not to hold your breath until it arrives and can examine the bag in person. That is such a great deal, and that color is just fantastic!

OMG! It is more beautiful than the stock photos! Congratulations on such a fantastic deal! I can't wait to see it when we meet up in Chicago. When are we meeting up in Chicago?:graucho:

So you are the one that outbid me.... I was not happy - that day I was rushing home cuz I knew some1 was going to outbid me ( i bid 300 when the starting bid was 92 ) and when i finally did i saw that the auction ended ..... congrats Robyn!!! and enjoy her

Good for you! I wondered who won that bag! I didn't bid, but thought about it. Is it burgundy? Beautiful! I think people think everything on ebay is fake, and most of it is, but there are some authentic bags out there. That price is unheard of! :yahoo:

Oh Robyn, congrats! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red J.Choo bags. It is TDF. And the distressed leather is fabulous. Enjoy!!

Hey, don't you already have a red bag - share the love!!

I've thought this was such a cool bag ever since I saw it on J Lo! :supacool:

How is the size....is it very much larger than a regular Ramona? Do you love it? It looks AMAZING and what a steal....congratulations!! :yahoo::yahoo:

17.jpg

I've thought this was such a cool bag ever since I saw it on J Lo! :supacool:

How is the size....is it very much larger than a regular Ramona? Do you love it? It looks AMAZING and what a steal....congratulations!! :yahoo::yahoo:

View attachment 239164

Hey Stinkerbelle:heart:
The size is not a whole lot larger on paper
Height 14/10
Width 19.5/17
Depth 7.5/6.5
But to me, it is way larger:oh: It will make a really cool weekend tote or when I am going to DD dance competitions and I want to toss the camera, program, some touch up "stuff" and a few snacks:graucho: As much as I love large bags, I doubt I would want to use it as an everyday bag unless maybe I was still toting a small child around and then be able to eliminate the whole diaper bag hassle:blah:

I'm with you....that bag would instantly become my new favorite piece of luggage. :heart: A fantastic weekend tote! For what you paid for that bag, omg....you got such a great deal! It's listed on sale at NAP for something like $1900. Here's a photo from NAP, the model is 5' 11', as am I....every night when I fall asleep and dream of becoming a runway model! ;)

But it's a great reference for size for anyone lusting after this bag. As a weekend tote it is tdf you very lucky girl!! :drool:

fr.jpg