Any left anywhere??? Pillarbox/Telephone Keyrings?

Fabulous eliie, glad you found one.
Keyrings are a great way of 'freshening up' existing bags, and averting the cravings for any new ones. I think this keyring will look great on an oak bag too :yahoo:

My sister will be in London on Saturday, so I was hoping she will be able to pick up the postbox and cookie dog keyring for me at Harrods... do they have a lot of stock there at the moment?

Thank you Girls for all your lovely comments - Im thrilled.

'Naughty I know but having seen all the lovely photos on your luscious Oak & Black Mulberrys/ies I could not resist.

Plus I have been avoiding expensive coffee shops since D(ismissal)Day at work. I totalled up that at £2.50 a time x several times a week x 1 month = I have saved more than my keyring cost. I do miss my Soya lattes but it hasnt killed me!

Terri-Berri, I bought from Harrods Online - Im sorry I dont know what stock they have in store. Fingers crossed for you, Good Luck hun!

Hi Ellie- glad you found one at such a bargain- if anyone deserves it you do- can you start an accessories thread so we can match all your lovely accessories to the 140 bags to give me some inspiration- or just so I can have a good old lust over your fab collection- Mulberry Queen!!!