Any ladies ever carry anthing from the Geant line?

1. I know it's for the boy's but I really like some of the messenger bags & duffle. (I'm too lazy to check for the technical names this morning..) They look really cool for travel &/or sightseeing. Would a girl look crazy carrying one of these?

2. no you wouldn't look crazy...i have one, and i know a couple of other girls do as well. this is my bag from the other day and what i had in it. i've been using it a lot recently.

[​IMG]

3. I think a girl would look good carrying one.

4. ^ I almost bought one of those bags in France..I LOVE that line...! Go for it!

5. Thanks for the pic! That's the exact bag I was looking at! I had to laugh, I also have that same B & B works lotion.. Love it:love:

6. I love the Geant line. I've considered buying a bag from that line for some time. Haven't done it yet but I'd definately carry one.

7. I wanted to buy the backpack but I'll continue to wait

8. I saw Whitney Houston carrying one. Other than the fact that she looked like a hot mess, her bag was cute!

9. I really like it.

10. i really like the backpack~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice