Any J crew fans? new arrivals!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am a SAHM and LOVE J Crew. I dress casually-mostly jeans/khakis/cardigans. Has anyone seen their first spring collection. There are some beautiful things, I especially like their graphis T's. They look great with cardigans. Their new stuff in store is not on line though- weird. Anyway I can't wait to buy some things to brighten up this long cold winter!

2. I love J. Crew. Almost everything I buy is from J. Crew or Nordstrom. I love their T shirts, pocket polos, and cashmere sweaters. I have not seen the new spring collection, but I am looking forward to it

3. I love J Crew's 3 inch chino shorts. I think I have them in every color, lol. I also love their cardigans, and they have great sweaters and plain shirts to wear. I love the classy look.

4. I love J Crew too! It's my go-to brand whenever I feel the need to shop. I love how their clothes are very classic and can be both casual and business-like depending on what you pair them with. I think their wool and cashmere sweaters and cardigans are my absolute favorites - I've tried tons of other brands and theirs really do hold up the best!

5. I'm a sucker for J Crew as well- I have one right next to my subway stop and Whole Foods. I go that way every day so I pop into J Crew constantly. Love the cardigans and the applique tees. I saw the new tees the other day and resisted the urge to plunk down $135 on 3 t-shirts but unfortunately, the little devil on my shoulder has been poking at me to go back and get them:P