Any interest in an HG reveal...???

scobbiesmomma!!! :yahoo: MANY MANY CONGRATS on your ridiculously beautiful Amethyst Midday:heart: Dont you just love the leather on Midday??! It looks so soft and supple:drool:This style is stunningly great on you and you are much much better model for this bag than me as this bag is right size for you! It will wear out beautifuly!!! Enjoy her:hugs:

Tokyo- The leather is beyond amazing and she's not even broke in yet!!!:nuts:
I don't know about it looking better on me than you...b/c I think you wear it so well, but thank you kindly.:blush:

Scoobie and Tokyo are now bag twins! Initially, I thought Tokyo 'passed' her amethyst on to you. LOL! Such a bright and cutesy bag!

Well, we are close to bag twins...but there is still the hardware to differentiate! I actually love it with both the GGH and SGH...not sure which I like better, but I do wear mostly silver so I think this combo is best for me!

Scoobie, you are rocking that bag. It looks so good on you!
You are so sweet Livia1! Thank you!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The amethyst gsh MIdday is soooooooooooooo beautiful.

Huuuuuuuuuge congrats on this perfect bag!

Thank you, thank you!!! The bags in your avatar are amazing as well! What colors are they?

OMG it's amazing!!!! i love this combo!!!
congrats!!

It is pretty amazing, I must agree! Thank you!

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats...

I am surprised that you have received this so quickly, it's a beauty! It looks really great on you, enjoy!

Me too!!! It only took three days from Cannes! Shipped Monday and I got it on Wednesday! I could not believe my eyes when I saw the DHL man at the door! Many thanks!

I appreciate all the other sweet comments from all you wonderful ladies here in the Bal forum! It's so nice to be able to share my joy and interest in Bags with someone...as no one else in my life seems to understand my addiction/obsession!:flowers:

Scoobiesmomma, how did I miss this thread???:sad: But, you new baby is gorgeous!!! The distressing looks so great and it perfect with SGH.
And you rock it:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Congrats!! I love Amethyst, it's my fave Bal pink and I want a Flat clutch in this color one day.

Scoobiesmomma, how did I miss this thread???:sad: But, you new baby is gorgeous!!! The distressing looks so great and it perfect with SGH.
And you rock it:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Congrats!! I love Amethyst, it's my fave Bal pink and I want a Flat clutch in this color one day.

Amethyst is the BEST Bal Pink!!! It's such a perfect shade and the leather on this bag is just heavenly! Just the way I like it! A flat clutch in Amethyst would be amazing! I am definitely lemming for more of this color in anything I can get my hands on! Thanks for dropping by!

Susan Lee- The Midday is really a wonderfully under rated style! I am so glad I discovered this beauty! You should give one a try!

Ghost & wonderwoman9- Thank you ladies!