Any info /pics on a H buckle belt made by Touaregs ???

fromparis

O.G.
May 29, 2006
I've met my SA at FSH yesterday, and while I was leaving, I asked if I could exchange a belt I had never worn (the classic H Gold buckle with reversible black/gold leather ...).

He told me yes of course (:love: this guy), and I while I was planing with him the best day to come back next week...
He told me he has to show me a buckle belt made by Touaregs : each buckle is unique !!!

I've done some research but still haven't found this misterious Touareg buckle Belt:confused1:...

Would you have any info or pics :flowers:????

They had at least a couple of these, in the regular size upstairs, at fsh, until aout 10 days ago. They're beautiful. Quite expensive but beautiful.

I don't have a picture, sorry.

I have one from a few years ago. I had heard about them and asked at Madison Avenue. They pulled one out wrapped in tissue from a drawer and I bought it immediately. I think they are incredibly beautiful and unique. They are heavy and sterling silver, so they require some polishing. I think it gives a nice edge to the H and is almost reminiscent of western buckles. I think of it as my most casual H buckle (even though it is the most expensive!).

Thank for your input Trama and Castorny !!!
I love this buckle and the unicity concept !!!
I'm going to check the different patterns available with my SA...and we'll see :graucho: ..

I bought 2 in 1998 I don't remember if I had much of a selection or price, but I think they are sooo cool!!!! I know they had a line of touareg things, because I found a touareg spinning H lock on blufly. I bought it and was so excited until they sent the wrong lock (one inventory number off) then I was sooo pissed!!! Of course it was the only one and someone else bought it.:cursing:

Attachments

• tour bucks large.jpg
    tour bucks large.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,222