Any info on upcoming Sabrina colors?

I'm not crazy about the Grass and Ginger, and wondered if anyone knew about the next round of shades. I had seen a thread where someone recently bought an Amethyst, so I assume that will be one of the new ones.:smile:

Any info would be appreciated, as this is definitely my favorite style.:biggrin:

What happened to the all leather Amethyst Sabrina? I haven't seen it on the Coach site.

Purple looks to be a popular color this fall/winter, I've seen several beautiful new bags in the lavender- plum range.

What happened to the all leather Amethyst Sabrina? I haven't seen it on the Coach site.

Purple looks to be a popular color this fall/winter, I've seen several beautiful new bags in the lavender- plum range.
It is probably in the next site update. We sometimes hear about things very early on here. The other possibility is that there really is a limited quantity and there won't be a mass release, but that would be so sad with such a pretty color. :sad:

^^ In another thread, someone posted that there is also an amethyst Julianne (sorry to be a bit off topic) and there are only 6 left at JAX. Yikes! That makes me worry that the amethyst Sabrina won't make it to the boutique either. I don't think I really want or need one, but I just love the color. I saw the matching wristlet at the boutique and it's gorgeous.

I'm with you gal's in HOPEING that there will be another update/round of fall Sabrina colors!!!

Just keep in mind what Baglady39 has been saying, that there will be newer bags coming to the Madison line, and that she dosen't know how many more Sabrina's & Julianne's will be released. I don't know if they'd keep on with the staple colors of the Sabrina's and just add new COLOR CHOICES with the newer bags.

What I kinda get from Baglady39 (and we ALL know she KNOW'S what's UP) is that the new Madison pieces that will be coming out have the same type of design somewhat as the Sabrina & Julianne, but that they have the twisted leather straps etc MUCH like the Parker bags. IDK how I feel about this (well, I know I'm SAD) but I was NOT a FAN of any of the Parkers, so I don't know if I'm even gonna be into the new Madison pieces. We'll just have to sit back and wait with baited breath!!

Thanks ladies. I really hope they don't discontinue Sabrina just yet, because I think it's timeless and beautiful, and they could definitely keep selling this bag in other colors--so many ladies love it!! I sent an email to Coach saying basically the same thing, and requesting they make it in Berry or Red Patent.

I really do hope they release Amethyst soon, because I would really like that shade too.:smile: