Any info on this site that sells Celine bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TanyFashionista

Loves Fashion<3
Mar 26, 2011
Hi everyone, wondering if you could help. I found this site celinedeal.com through a link from a celebrity site and I went there and of course the bags are heavily discounted and it looks legit, but can't find any reviews on them. I think it might be too good to be true. Thanks for any help:smile:

Hi everyone, wondering if you could help. I found this site celinedeal.com through a link from a celebrity site and I went there and of course the bags are heavily discounted and it looks legit, but can't find any reviews on them. I think it might be too good to be true. Thanks for any help:smile:
These bags are absolutely fake. Celine hasn't even made bags in most of these colors.....and they would never be discounted this much if they were authentic.

In general, you can assume anything that is www.celine____.com is fake. That applies to almost any designer. Anything with deal, bags, discount or outlet in the name plus the designer name is suspect. Celinedeals, celinebags, celineoutlet, celinediscount, etc.

Thank you both so much! I had a feeling that it was too good to be true. It's quite shocking that a known celebrity site would link to that website to actually buy a certain bag.
It also annoys me that, the site itself says there are completely legitimate!

Status
Not open for further replies.