Any info on Pepper? Is it really a black w. SILVER HW?

I really want a balck bag with summer hardware. I was thinking about getting an old stonewash but now I'm worried that the handles might be bad on them because they are all so old and I do NOT feel like dealing with another QC issue.

Handle repairs are free though...and it only takes 2 weeks-1 month to repair.

Just to clarify, unless I'm mistaken, handle repairs (and other kinds of repairs) are free only for bags purchased directly from a retailer, and not from ebay etc. Also, they're not free for bags more than a year old, IIRC. It's probably better to confirm with RM first whether handle repairs are free (and if not, how much it'll cost).

Does anyone know approximately how much handle repairs would cost? Also, the seller is including the original sales receipt, so would that be enough to have them repaired if they ever fail?

Just received my pepper MAC. The leather is incredibly soft. I don't know how to tell if it's "stonewashed" but it is the softest of any of the RM leathers I've felt. (I have never touched any of the stonewashed leathers)

Maybe! BTW, I always wanted to ask you...is there a word for a cat who stares at you all the time? Everywhere I go my cat is watching...kind of like what your avatar/name means, except with a duck. :biggrin:

Maybe! BTW, I always wanted to ask you...is there a word for a cat who stares at you all the time? Everywhere I go my cat is watching...kind of like what your avatar/name means, except with a duck. :biggrin:

Ha! Dude, I have no idea but I'll have to look into it. My cat would do the same thing. How is it that cats are so adorable and so evil at the same time? =)

To bring it back on topic -- I thought I would probably return the pepper MAC but I'm kind of loving it. I'm not a black bag person in general, so this would only be my second black bag. Unless there's something fantastic at the SS tonight, I think I'm going to keep this one. I'll be sure to take pictures for a psuedo-reveal either later tonight or sometime this week.

I'm dying to see the pepper MAC, but it all depends on what's avail at the SS. I don't necessarily want a DG MAC, but would love a FIG or some other darker MAC. O I wish I knew what would be at the SS...