Any info on Pepper? Is it really a black w. SILVER HW?

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
Anyone has a picture of pepper? I saw one from codi's email.. it seems to be a black color with SILVER HW... can anyone confirm this?

It will be available in Nikki, Mini Nikki, Matinee, MAC, and mini devote!!!!

black/silver was/is the HG of many of us...

In that email it looks to be silver hard wear but the pepper does not look very deep black maybe more of a grayish black. There wil be black bags with silver hardware patience patience LOL

There was a color called Silver balc that was due out at LB 04/30 ina nikki, mini nikki and mini mini the leather wasn't silver black, the leather was BLACK with SILVER HARDWARE! They are gone or sold out or didn't go into production but codi confirmed to me that black would be coming with silver hardware and gunmetal!!!!

Anyone got the email codi send out with the summer bags (I can't post the pictures here).. but there is one black bag with silver hw.. that's the one I am talking about..

I really want a balck bag with summer hardware. I was thinking about getting an old stonewash but now I'm worried that the handles might be bad on them because they are all so old and I do NOT feel like dealing with another QC issue.