Any info on new spring scribble pieces?

I want to know too. Good question. I hope they are better quality than last year. I hat a tote and the corners frayed very easy. And I had it less than a month. I would love some more scribble this year. I get to buy a bag w/accessories for my b-day and I just can't choose!!

I was just looking back through my coach e-mails from last year and on Feb 23rd I received the Hampton Weekend and Scribble e-mail about it being in stores. I am hoping this means end of February again this year.

Yes, I want to know too!!! I loved the original Scribble from several years ago, the bright colors. I haven't really liked it too much since then, I am hoping they will have a pattern I love this year!!! I can't wait!!!

A very strange Scribble sighting... Not too long ago at a factory store in PA, they were selling the old original Scribble bags from several seasons ago. I asked how, and they told me they occasionally rerelease some older bags. Odd, but i was happy since I had sold one on Ebay prior to that (after it became soiled from use), and I had only seen them at TJ Maxx occasionally before that (but passed on buying one at the time). These were heavily clearanced!

Oh I love the pastel scribble for 2007! I have the well child multifunction diaper bag and a mini skinny.

I used to have a scribble wallet and wristlet too. But I ended up returning it back to the Coach store. NOW I wish I had kept the wristlet!

So far mine is as good as new. You just need to be careful. I get so many compliments on it.