Any Info on Chanel Camera Case

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello i was interested in getting the 09 cruise camera case but don't no which size to get. i dont have a chance to see it cause theres no chanel boutique near me. i'm 5'7..... which size is good medium or large? can the chain be pulled all the way so u can wear across body? The vintage lambskin..... is it pretty durable?? thanks for any info

2. What does "cruise" mean? Sorry, I'm a newbie to Chanel and I saw someone had a Jumbo Flap Cruise and I'm curious to know what the difference is.

3. I'm thinking that's just the line but is there anything different about the bag? :smile:

4. I am 5'8 and i prefer the large camera case, but i like larger bags. also, the straps cannot be made into a cross body bag. the drop isnt long enough. crusie does refer to the line

5. I'm 5'6 and I have the reissue camera case in medium. i can carry the bag cross-body even when I was 9 months pregnant. The CRUISE line's camera case bags do NOT have movable straps, they're like a toggle-in style, can't turn the double shoulder straps into a single long strap, don't know why they did that....so if you want to be able to turn the double straps into a single strap, you might want to look into the reissue line. :smile:

6. there actually is a disadvantage to the single strap that bugs me. when i hold the bag on my shoulder with just one strap (which i do often fishing for phone, keys), the bag is pulled shut because of the chain. for that reason, i would like the double straps. also, even though i appreciate the convenience of being able to wear it crossbody, i don't like the way it looks so i never do it. so it makes sense to me why they made the new camera bags different (and why i will be getting one!)