Any Hayden-Harnett Tharpe or Bungalow owners?

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
I haven't come across any pics of these bags yet. Does anyone own one (or has seen one IRL)? I like the shape of the Bungalow, but those darned HH modeling pics make it look really long!

I tried on a Tharpe and loved it. It was (like most HH bags) smaller than I thought from looking at the web site. I'm 5-1 and it was roomy without being overwhelming. HTH.

Oh, that's good news (not for my wallet!) How wide was it? Did it feel like too much under your arm, or was it squishy enough to not feel like it was in the way?

I know exactly what you are asking, because I can't stand a big lump directly under my arm. I thought that the straps were long enough and the bag squishy enough to not annoy me. It also stayed in place pretty well when I pushed it behind my arm/shoulder.

A friend of mine has a Tharpe. It's a good size, not too big, not too small and the straps are pretty long so there is plenty of room on the shoulder; it doesn't sit right in the armpit. It's not as bulky as I thought and lays well under the arm. The leather is still soft to the touch, but very structured. It holds its shape well when you put it down. It's so striking in person! The pics don't do it justice.

Ohhhhh, I was looking at this one. Too expensive right now, but I'm getting convinced!!

119998297363561783.jpg

I just got the Bungalow in anthracite. I love that it has about the same measurements as the RM Matinee which I love.
1198171305136874983.jpg
Hi! Anilu.. How is the anthracite bungalow? I'm thinkin of getting one too becuz its such a steal and i don't have any bags close to silver. What is the color really like? Is it possible to post some pix of u and ur bungalow? Thanks! Cheers!:tup:

I will as soon as I get it.
I do have the clutch wallet in anthracite and it is much tamer than it looks in the pics. Much more gray with a bit of a satiny sheen to it. Not mirror like silver.
Lovely color.