Any experience on etinceler authentications?

Hello. My name is sheila and I need a Chanel handbag authenticated that is being sold on ebay. I have the item number and hope this is all you need. Thank you for your help.

Hello. My name is sheila and I need a Chanel handbag authenticated that is being sold on ebay. I have the item number and hope this is all you need. Thank you for your help.

You should post your request in the Chanel forum( look for Chanel Shopping subforum
& you will see Authenticate this Chanel) follow the request form

Hi everyone,

I have bought a chanel Woc Back in 2015 and asked etinceler to authenticate around aug 2015 and they told me it is authentic.

The other day a friend of mine asked for the website I used to authenticate my chanel purchases and I saw in their website posted jan2016 that chanel wocs with 8 digits need to be verified physically as there are a few superfakes.

Now this got me worried. Should I have my woc re-authenticated? I live in australia and it would be costly for me to send it to them in the US and back.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have bought a chanel Woc Back in 2015 and asked etinceler to authenticate around aug 2015 and they told me it is authentic.

The other day a friend of mine asked for the website I used to authenticate my chanel purchases and I saw in their website posted jan2016 that chanel wocs with 8 digits need to be verified physically as there are a few superfakes.

Now this got me worried. Should I have my woc re-authenticated? I live in australia and it would be costly for me to send it to them in the US and back.

Thanks
From their site: ****We no longer provide email authentication for the following bags from the from the 15 million series (8 digits long) and beyond due to the proliferation of Super Fakes circulating on the internet and secondary market:

It's not the 8-digit serial numbers that are the issue, it's the ones that begin with "15" and have 8 digits. (Old bags that may begin with 15 but have fewer than 8 digits aren't an issue.)

From their site: ****We no longer provide email authentication for the following bags from the from the 15 million series (8 digits long) and beyond due to the proliferation of Super Fakes circulating on the internet and secondary market:

It's not the 8-digit serial numbers that are the issue, it's the ones that begin with "15" and have 8 digits. (Old bags that may begin with 15 but have fewer than 8 digits aren't an issue.)

Hi
My Woc serial number is 16xxxxxx

Hello All,

I recently purchased a Chanel classic flap on Ebay and I sent my photos to Etinceler to authenticate on November 14th around 7pm. Its November 16th now, and the 72 hours time is almost up. I am pretty sure I do not have their email on block or sent to spam/junk folder either.

I am afraid I wont receive a response and I am not sure why I wouldnt.

Would you suggest I send them another email??

Please help! As my clock is ticking on obtaining a refund if the bag I purchased is fake.

Thank you!

Hello All,

I recently purchased a Chanel classic flap on Ebay and I sent my photos to Etinceler to authenticate on November 14th around 7pm. Its November 16th now, and the 72 hours time is almost up. I am pretty sure I do not have their email on block or sent to spam/junk folder either.

I am afraid I wont receive a response and I am not sure why I wouldnt.

Would you suggest I send them another email??

Please help! As my clock is ticking on obtaining a refund if the bag I purchased is fake.

Thank you!
Why not? You have nothing to lose.

(BTW, it's not even 48 hours. I think you miscalculated the amount of time that's passed. If you sent at 7 pm on November 14, by my calculations (eastern time), it's been 44.5 hours.)