Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies,

I live about 20 minutes from Woodbury and I can't believe I never stopped at the DVF outlet until today. Below is what I purchased and all were below $100 except one. They had an add'l 30% off 3 items promotion.

ef856e75e90777b5d7258ce685ba869d.jpg
WOW, congrats!!! Hope you can get more great deals soon!!!

Hi ladies,

I live about 20 minutes from Woodbury and I can't believe I never stopped at the DVF outlet until today. Below is what I purchased and all were below $100 except one. They had an add'l 30% off 3 items promotion.

Congrats! I have the reina in the desert orchid and it was definitely over $100! You got some amazing deals! I would love to see modeling pics ;)

I LOVE DVF, but must admit I do not own the iconic wrap dress. I don't own any of her dresses. However, I have a rockin pair of black suede knee boots with fringe down the back, gaucho pants, deep red silk wrap top, gorgeous dusty rose "swing" sweater, and gold wrap sandals! Her pieces mix and match with so much and really add flair to a wardrobe. Neiman Marcus has great sales around December/January and another in Spring. Happy hunting!

Some recent acquisitions:

Jeanne wrap in Stone Buds Magenta. The material of this is a bit thinner than normal, but I always wear a slip underneath a dress so not an issue for me, but be forewarned in case you've been considering this one.

IMG_0245.jpg

Julian wrap in Slice Black

IMG_0244.jpg

Julian wrap in Orchid Swirl. I think I'm going to return this one. I really like the print, but as I said earlier, I prefer the Jeanne, the neckline is more flattering to my upper body area and it stays closed better. I'm keeping the Slice Black Julian, though.

IMG_0246.jpg

I really love the slice print. Keep!

Hi ladies,

Wow, you racked up! Congratulations!

My newest DVF purchase...great deal and I love, love, love the colors!!!

DvF.jpg

Mod pics to come soon!!!

Gorgeous dress. I almost bought this myself a few seasons ago. Can't wait to see it on you. :biggrin:

I LOVE DVF, but must admit I do not own the iconic wrap dress. I don't own any of her dresses. However, I have a rockin pair of black suede knee boots with fringe down the back, gaucho pants, deep red silk wrap top, gorgeous dusty rose "swing" sweater, and gold wrap sandals! Her pieces mix and match with so much and really add flair to a wardrobe. Neiman Marcus has great sales around December/January and another in Spring. Happy hunting!

That all sounds fabulous! I love the DVF makes something for everyone!

baysidebeauty said:
I ordered the Linda in blue and red. The red is a fabulous color! But the dress just doesn't look that great on me, it clings in the wrong places - mostly the shoulders - and makes my upper body look porky. :crybaby: Needless to say, those are returns.

Uh oh, DVF tends to run a little small in the shoulders / upper arms on me ... Guess I'll see soon! I just loved the idea of a wrap sweater dress. It just sounds like the coziest thing, next to a Snuggie. ;)

Uh oh, DVF tends to run a little small in the shoulders / upper arms on me ... Guess I'll see soon! I just loved the idea of a wrap sweater dress. It just sounds like the coziest thing, next to a Snuggie. ;)

Well, it may look great on you - never know until you try it on! :cool: The colors really are lovely - the red is gorgeous! And yes, the Linda definitely does seem to be cozy ;)

I'm not...a small person...so I need to be careful that what I wear doesn't make me look bigger than I already am... :rain:

Status
Not open for further replies.