Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, ladies! It's been awhile since I've posted but I wanted to share this DVF dress I purchased when I was in NYC in June. I'm wearing it tonight and I'm so excited (it's only the second time I've worn it - I need to find more places to wear it to)!

Hope you all have a great Friday!

DVF.jpg

Hi, ladies! It's been awhile since I've posted but I wanted to share this DVF dress I purchased when I was in NYC in June. I'm wearing it tonight and I'm so excited (it's only the second time I've worn it - I need to find more places to wear it to)!

confettiinherhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/DVF.jpg

It's so pretty!

OMGosh!its so unique and beutiful! Enjoy, and please wear it -when you want to feel pretty..........:smile:

Has anyone had experience buying DVF on eBay? Are there fakes of the clothes ? I really want this dress but I can't tell if it's authentic. Any experience with this seller? http://www.ebay.com/itm/DVF-Diane-V...8550?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item4606167fe6
Tia!

Yes, I have bought some DVF dresses on ebay. You do need to be careful, because there are some fake DVF dresses and some unethical sellers. This is an authentic DVF dress. I have never bought from this seller, but this seller has good feedback. That is a good price for that dress. I hope you win it. :smile:

That is a beautiful dress. I have never seen this style. You look beautiful in it!!!

Gorgeous you and the dress :biggrin:.

Has anyone had experience buying DVF on eBay? Are there fakes of the clothes ? I really want this dress but I can't tell if it's authentic. Any experience with this seller? http://www.ebay.com/itm/DVF-Diane-V...8550?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item4606167fe6
Tia!
I have bought DVF on ebay and like Mellva said you just have to be careful because there are fakes. Many of the women here are able to tell you if the item you are looking at is authentic and this one is.

Status
Not open for further replies.