Any clinics in korea have dramatic filler results like this???

ONLYONEOWNS

Jun 17, 2012
amazing results here

I don't recommend filler for long term results. Filler was not meant to be injected all over the face like it's being done today, and since it requires frequent touch-ups, people start to get pillow face and it looks awful in person. There are plenty of plastic surgeons that warn against getting filler all over the face, if you're interested you can look up some youtube videos.
In any case, I don't think South Korea uses filler in the way those doctors do. The pages you linked very specifically cater to the western aesthetic, which South Korea does not share. Koreans get filler for sure but definitely to achieve a drastically different look. If you specifically want THOSE results from those pages you shared, then you should go to those doctors or other western clinics!

Reactions: kakoa
I do not recommend filler as well. First time, you might look better but you need to be done frequently. And you want more and more to be more better.
I used to had filler in my lips but I removed it at the same time of getting an incision facelift surgery.Without filler, I look much better and also, my friends and family love my looking now rather than lip filler.

I do not recommend filler as well. First time, you might look better but you need to be done frequently. And you want more and more to be more better.
I used to had filler in my lips but I removed it at the same time of getting an incision facelift surgery.Without filler, I look much better and also, my friends and family love my looking now rather than lip filler.

where did u get ur face lift done? r u happy