Any Bvlgari / Bulgari wearers out there?

Any one own or tried on these Rose Gold Serpenti earrings? Considering getting them as an upgraded pair for daily wear, and wondering if they were comfortable and appropriate for work.

https://www.bulgari.com/en-us/354035.html

The other pair I was considering is the VCA pave Vintage Alhambra. A slightly softer and more feminine look.

https://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/e...bra/vcarp2r500-vintage-alhambra-earrings.html

Would love opinions on which may be more versatile for daily work as well as casual wear.
Both... everyday is different, so how about every other day... daily wear. every three days wear, every four days wear, every week wear... etc.
"J!m"

I think each model is beautiful and classic as well as appropriate for daily wear.
However, I like the bulgari a bit more because they seem a little bit more casual. But this is personal taste.
Sorry not really helpful :/

Both... everyday is different, so how about every other day... daily wear. every three days wear, every four days wear, every week wear... etc.
"J!m"

Bwahahaha! Both of you are not really helpful :biggrin: :lol:

Actually I went to try them on today, and the Serpenti earrings were really overwhelming on me, so they are out. I did find that the Diva's dream earrings looked really lovely. There were some nice pendants too. Will be a tough choice between the Bulgari and VCA, will think on it some more.

diva collection2.jpg diva2.jpg pave_alhambra2.jpg

Actually I went to try them on today, and the Serpenti earrings were really overwhelming on me, so they are out. I did find that the Diva's dream earrings looked really lovely. There were some nice pendants too. Will be a tough choice between the Bulgari and VCA, will think on it some more.

View attachment 4530495 View attachment 4530496 View attachment 4530497

Trying on is everytime a good choice :smile:

wow, the Diva's Dream earrings look really great on you! They are wonderful!

Which earrings make your heart sing a bit more at first sight?

View attachment 4530495 View attachment 4530496 View attachment 4530497
VCA all the way.
The Bvlgari reminds me of vintage italian jewelry. That's not a bad thing necessarily, as I do like the Diva's dream collection as well. However, my first love are those VCA earrings!

Trying on is everytime a good choice :smile:

wow, the Diva's Dream earrings look really great on you! They are wonderful!

Which earrings make your heart sing a bit more at first sight?

VCA all the way.
The Bvlgari reminds me of vintage italian jewelry. That's not a bad thing necessarily, as I do like the Diva's dream collection as well. However, my first love are those VCA earrings!

Thanks! I never really considered Diva’s dream before, yes, trying on definitely helps clarify things! I realized that neither pair is really suited for everyday for me, which generally consists of going to the gym and then straight to work. Think I will look for a lighter/smaller pair of stud earrings like VCA mini Frivole or Tiffany Paper Flowers, and then plan on investing in something more blingy altogether to look forward to for weekends :graucho:

Reactions: jimmie staton
I don’t have any pieces from Bvulgari yet; I collect VCA and Cartier, but the beauty and price point of Bvlgari is attracting me. All of the gorgeous discontinued colors of the other brands are available from Bvlgari!
Does anyone have the diva’s dream diamond bracelet? It is so pretty, but my store does not have it to try on. Does the motif on the diva’s dream bracelet flip a lot and is that irritating?
I love the turquoise and lapis options as well, but I was thinking that there would be less wear and tear on pave compared to softer stones.