Any Bvlgari / Bulgari wearers out there?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thank you!

2. Ooooh I just adore the top of them!! Congrats!

3. Sharing my Bvlgari collection!

Attached Files:

More bags, uhpharm01, Aerdem and 8 others like this.
  4. Serpenti is one of the nicest creations ever. Love your bag!

5. The only piece I have right now is the bzero watch with mother of pearl dial and diamonds. Bought it at a pawn shop! IMG_20190424_172015745.jpg

andforpoise and Canturi lover like this.
  6. Picked up this adorable charm:
    IMG_3234.jpg

7. So cute and pretty!! I haven't seen this one before, how big is it?

8. Thank you!

It was just released. It doesn't fit cards, but it's taller and thicker than the other charm. Here's a pic of the two together:
    IMG_3236.jpg

9. Love my Bulgari Serpenti silver leather double wrap bracelet. The snake heads are lovely quality with great detailing, and the metallic band is easy to wear / out on. It's also easy to match with lots of outfits and colors.

Attached Files:

10. Hstack.jpg Here are my B.Zero Rings : Ring.jpg

11. My new Bulgari Diva ´s dream ring with MOP and onyx

Attached Files:

12. Sharing my newly acquired stack.

Attached Files:

13. i saw this in the boutique yesterday. its really pretty. congrats

14. Bvlgari Serpenti Forever flap bag in brushed silver. My first Bvlgari piece and I’m a convert!! I have never seen so much attention to detail! I have found the logo 26 times throughout the bag but they are so tasteful. Just in love!

Attached Files:

15. Both are so adorable! I’m thinking of buying this metallic blue one (in the same style of your pink bag charm). Do you reccomend it as a card case? What do you tend to use it for? Thanks!!

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice