any Brooke lovers out there? help me decide.

aml716

.. cut off ..
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
I'm torn.

large brooke in black and silver or the (classic) sabrina style in Ginger??

and oh.. post pics if u have any pics (that includes modelling ones) of either

Last edited:
I think the Ginger color is summery ,but what I liked about the Sabrina is I could fit my scarf, gloves and an umbrella in there for those cold, chilly days. :P The Brooke I find to be a bag I could take it when it's sunny out. Just my opinion.

And since the Sabrina leather is glazed and has that shiny texture to it, you won't need to worry about it getting water spots. Just a wipe down and it'll be dry in a quickie! :P

Unfortunately I dont have a Sabrina anymore, but I still would recommend it over the Brooke. :P Good luck on your choices.

I have a large Brooke (the inlaid one) and the ginger Sabrina. That's a tough question because they are such different bags! For me, I don't like the look of the Sabrina on the shoulder with the longer strap, but I don't mind it if you put it on the shoulder with the handles, and I love it on the arm. The Brooke is good either way IMO, but honestly, I think it's probably more comfortable on the shoulder because it's made to be a shoulder bag and lays flat. As for colors, I wear most of mine except for stark white and fabric bags year round, so the yellow color doesn't stop me! So for me it would come down to what fits my lifestyle most. I guess because I have so many Sabrinas relative to Brooke, that's what I would choose. But go with what works the best for your lifestyle and wardrobe!

I don't have the Sabrina but I just bought Brooke the other day and she is wonderful. I like all the bits of hardware on her. She also has very pretty pleats at the bottom and she is not to mushy. I did post mod pics under (For the Curios.. Brooke mod pics) if you want to see her. I have the med because the lg was to puddly for me. Good luck !!

If u look at thread my first coach bag u see my first coach brooke bag it's black on black nd loveee ittt very comfy on da shoulder, i even brought her with me to class tonight, i only carry a laptop.... Sabrina is a satchel nd not as comfy... So Brooke i vote 4

thanks guys!!!
sooo i ended up buying the brooke in black/sv.
she's a great alternative to my fraying carly... i've been on the hunt for a black leather carly (not the MFF ones), but i think i've FINALLY jumped off the carly bandwagon... comparing the large brooke to the large carly, the brooke wins hands down because of the two ways to carry it... and you know what?? the brooke is larger too...