Any Boaters Out There?

Excellent!!! Yes I am a fellow boater lol!! Dh & I have been boating forever....we currently own a 39' Sundancer and keep our boat in Alexandria Bay NY...We live 1 1/2 hours away and go up to the bay EVERY weekend w/o fail from April-October....We just love it..our boat is like a second home to us and we have many many new friends up there. We used to boat down here in Syracuse NY on Oneida lake..but 4 years ago bought this one in A-Bay and it is sooooo beautiful we just never left!! So what do you think about Sea Ray? We LOVE them!!! PM me if you want to chat!!! Happy Boating!!

Wow! Redney covered just about everything a first-time boater should know. And, as far as the safe boating course goes, I would make sure I attend one. They are fun and very important because boating in Florida is not like boating anywhere else. You should be aware of important information about chanel markers and shoals, manatee zones and speed limits. You should check into getting a GPS and definitely a radio. We've boated in Michigan waters and all around the west coast of Florida. You don't want to end up being one of many of those boaters out there who don't know the bow from the stern. Also, we live in a deed restricted area which means that we cannot keep our boat at our house. We have to store it. That is also an added expense to consider in your boating budget. Good luck!!