Any balenciaga shopping in Venice, Italy?

Thanks. I know that thread, but find it really not up to date. I have comed across many authentic retailers which is not listed here plus stores that no longer carry Balenciaga which is. Nothing about Venice in the list, although I emailed Al Duca d'Aosta and they do infact carry Balenciaga :smile:

No B-bags at Al Duca d´Aosta, but you can preorder from their other shop and they will bring it to Venice. But theres two Chanel shops and a Louis Vuitton.

Thanks. I know that thread, but find it really not up to date. I have comed across many authentic retailers which is not listed here plus stores that no longer carry Balenciaga which is. Nothing about Venice in the list, although I emailed Al Duca d'Aosta and they do infact carry Balenciaga :smile:

If you see Bal bags at other stores, please feel free to send an email to the Mods, and they will add it to their list. I go to Italy frequently and would definitely appreciate an updated list! Likewise, any other places that I see Bal outside of the US, I usually let them know so that they can update their list. If a store no longer carries Bal, we should let them know that too .. it does (unfortunately) happen some time.