Any bags in your closet that hasn't seen light?

Yes there are - in two categories...

1) Bags that I have yet to use: white and brown Watercolour Speedy 30's, Delightful GM, Roxbury in Amarante - all were bought new but have sat in their dustbags since

2) Bags that I haven't used in a while: Trevi PM, Tivoli GM

I just took my Roses Neverful out to use as I didn't use her at all for two years. I used my Neo Cabby GM quite a bit this winter, and used my Azur Totally GM while in Hawaii in February / March. I've been using my Beaubourg and my Mon Monogram Neverful GM a lot, as well as my Evas. I also use my Sunset Blvd fairly often.

Every time I look at my bags that have never seen the light of day I feel badly, but I do enjoy taking them out to look at from time to time! :smile:

My bags that have been living in my closet for over a year: White WC Speedy 30, Roses NF MM, Damier Ebene Saleya GM, Fawn Epi Speedy 25, Damier Ebene Pegase 50. My other bags have seen the light of day within the past year.

I barely used my Monogram Musette for the seven months that I had it, so I've sold it. Don't miss it at all, despite lusting after it for years! Strange how you can think you really want a bag, and then when you have it you end up feeling so differently.

i constantly rotate... between colors, sizes, material... even designers. some bags are more for summer... or winter, sometimes even 1 or 2 just for holidays. if i visit my parents i take a large tote or bucket... if i go out with my husband, i wear something small or colorful. you just need to wear what you feel.

Yes there are - in two categories...

1) Bags that I have yet to use: white and brown Watercolour Speedy 30's, Delightful GM, Roxbury in Amarante - all were bought new but have sat in their dustbags since

2) Bags that I haven't used in a while: Trevi PM, Tivoli GM

I just took my Roses Neverful out to use as I didn't use her at all for two years. I used my Neo Cabby GM quite a bit this winter, and used my Azur Totally GM while in Hawaii in February / March. I've been using my Beaubourg and my Mon Monogram Neverful GM a lot, as well as my Evas. I also use my Sunset Blvd fairly often.

Every time I look at my bags that have never seen the light of day I feel badly, but I do enjoy taking them out to look at from time to time! :smile:
Can I come over and wear your brown watercolor...;) ?

guilty :shame: Well, most of my bags HAVE seen light, but just extremely rarely. I can probably count on one hand how many times I've used on some of my bags. But I promise, I will get better at rotating them in the future :smile:

bags not used are my mm looping, a prada tote, a gucci tote...I use most of my LVs and rotate a lot...

taking out my damier soho backpack today, I have surgery and will be on crutches for awhile...so backpack here I come...haven't used her until now... can definitely see this being my "mom" bag in the future...

My LV bag not in rotation ATM is epi petit noe. I rarely carry a black bag when its warm. Truly not seeing the light of day are my two Farragamo's although one is suede so really not a summer bag.

I did have that issue so I did an overhauled my collection, sold off the bags I didn't use (beautiful just not practical, most of them).Now I have bags I use all the time. I feel perged, and even though LV bags are expensive I don't feel like I have wasted money on bags that are hidden away.