Any ANYA HINDMARCH lovers out there?

So there I was in TJ Maxx and there was this burgundy suede Orsett for $229.99 on clearance. It's missing a dustbag and shoulder strap but burgundy is back for fall and I'm stalking the straps. In the meantime, I've got a pair of Foley & Corinna straps from their sample sale ($10!) and this adorable tassel charm from the AH sale. I am set! IMG_1499554172.761474.jpg

IMG_1499554184.901987.jpg

So there I was in TJ Maxx and there was this burgundy suede Orsett for $229.99 on clearance. It's missing a dustbag and shoulder strap but burgundy is back for fall and I'm stalking the straps. In the meantime, I've got a pair of Foley & Corinna straps from their sample sale ($10!) and this adorable tassel charm from the AH sale. I am set!

Great deal! I love the Orsett!

Great deal! I love the Orsett!

Thank you! It's such a unique shape!

They had the stickers Barrel that I returned marked down to $549 but the corners were filthy. It was as if someone carried it for a week of hard wear and then returned it. If anyone thinks they can live with that level of wear, it's at the Greenvale, NY TJ Maxx.

Reactions: Monsti
Some lovely bags here! I've been inspired to put up mine, even though it's a few years old. I think it's a Pimlico? Anyway it wears like iron, and although a wee bit heavy, (especially when I put everything but the kitchen sink in there), whenever I use it I can't switch over bags for months. I just chuck everything in there - I swear yoiu could put a pair of shoes in the middle bit and still carry loads of stuff. I've had books, magazines, allsorts in there, the only thing is is you're out and about with it, family members want you to carry all their things too!IMG_0095[1].JPG IMG_0096[1].JPG IMG_0097[1].JPG

Some lovely bags here! I've been inspired to put up mine, even though it's a few years old. I think it's a Pimlico? Anyway it wears like iron, and although a wee bit heavy, (especially when I put everything but the kitchen sink in there), whenever I use it I can't switch over bags for months. I just chuck everything in there - I swear yoiu could put a pair of shoes in the middle bit and still carry loads of stuff. I've had books, magazines, allsorts in there, the only thing is is you're out and about with it, family members want you to carry all their things too!View attachment 3772309 View attachment 3772311 View attachment 3772312
Beautiful AH, Cornflower Blue!:heart::heart:

I love all the gorgeous reveals. I'm new to ah and sorely tempted not many things. I can't see the bags in person though. Can anyone share their experience with the satin leather? It looks smooth which is a bit scary since smooth bags can scratch so easily.
Thanks for any insight.